Author Topic: Immemorial war  (Read 3656 times)

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
Immemorial war
« on: February 01, 2013, 07:06:22 pm »
Hahahaha you all suck.

None of you can pass my 120 wpm, and if you do, I'll just be a little less lazy and bump it up to 150. For what it's worth, I'm using a 1994 model M mechanical spring keyboard.

//EDIT by Furai: I have cleaned all the threads and moved all related messages to this topic.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 07:37:12 am by Furai »
There are other worlds than these

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
Re: Immemorial war
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 11:03:22 pm »
For what it's worth, I'm using a 1994 model M mechanical spring keyboard.

Hm, I used to have one. I gave it away.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 11:08:52 pm by Blacksheepboy »

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 03:33:51 am »
For what it's worth, I'm using a 1994 model M mechanical spring keyboard.

Hm, I used to have one. I gave it away.
You fool.
On a serious note, these keyboards are really good. Old but amazing.

Joe, couldn't you get less cocky by any chance?
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."

Offline Fawkzy

• Major(1)
  • :^)
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 04:35:24 am »
Hahahaha you all suck.

On the other hand, we all think that all rivalry based on "I RAPE MY KEYBOARD KEYS FASTER THAN YOU DO" is a very poor method of valorizing ourselves...

DarkCrusade

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2013, 05:06:05 am »
Typed in German:

Visit the Typing Test and try!

@jrgp: Since your job is to hit the keys to dust it ain't anything special to go beyond 100 words per minute. By pointing out your superiority to the rest of the community makes you look like an idiot getting off from hitting keys. But I could care less, just thinking out loud and no offense ment ;)

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2013, 07:42:02 am »
Joe, couldn't you get less cocky by any chance?

@jrgp: Since your job is to hit the keys to dust it ain't anything special to go beyond 100 words per minute. By pointing out your superiority to the rest of the community makes you look like an idiot getting off from hitting keys. But I could care less, just thinking out loud and no offense ment ;)

Computers are mainly the only useful skill I have, so it keeps me happy.

Offline Fawkzy

• Major(1)
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2013, 09:28:59 am »

Someday, it won't be enough...

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2013, 08:03:43 am »

Fuck you and the persistent horse you road in on.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2013, 08:05:30 am »
Your karma-count tells us you are twice as worse as me in my worst times.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2013, 08:06:28 am »

Because when karma was originally introduced, it was a fad to smite me. I even had an avatar asking for smites. Of course, you're too much of a newbie to have been around at that point.

With regards to being worse than you, I have contributed and given more to the Soldat community than you ever have, will, or can. So fuck off and take your filthy "art" and shit maps with you.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 08:11:06 am by jrgp »

Offline Fawkzy

• Major(1)
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2013, 08:11:21 am »
Hold on a second.

Did we change our roles? Am I now the calmed polite-speaking guy while you get batshit insane because you're so vulnerable to any kind of criticism?

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2013, 08:14:23 am »
Hold on a second.

Did we change our roles? Am I now the calmed polite-speaking guy while you get batshit insane because you're so vulnerable to any kind of criticism?

Comparing me to you is an act of insanity. You're a ban evader, and you're just trying to give everyone lip service so you won't get banned again. You're one of the worst trolls this forum has ever seen. My hatred for you and your years of spam burns hotter than the sun.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2013, 08:49:17 am »
He is so cute when he tries.. :)

Offline Mittsu

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2013, 08:57:26 am »
With regards to being worse than you, I have contributed and given more to the Soldat community than you ever have, will, or can. So fuck off and take your filthy "art" and shit maps with you.

dafuq man :|
Realistic-Soldat.net
<+elerok> soldat is dead
<+AThousandD> shit happens

Offline Fawkzy

• Major(1)
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2013, 08:59:14 am »
He is so cute when he tries.. :)

Who are you talking about?

Comparing me to you is an act of insanity. You're a ban evader, and you're just trying to give everyone lip service so you won't get banned again. You're one of the worst trolls this forum has ever seen. My hatred for you and your years of spam burns hotter than the sun.

Well, it's 100% true, but comrade, How much sense do you see in getting in a crapflood with someone of an IQ lower than yours? What we all can see right now is nothing else than an internet nigga moment.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 09:10:21 am by Fawkzy »

DarkCrusade

« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2013, 09:18:56 am »
@Foxconn: I was talking about jrgp of course. At the slightest suggestion of critique he gets that angry.. cute, I say!

Offline Tehbugerz0r

• Soldier
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2013, 11:02:08 am »
Arg, who switched jrgp to troll mode?

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2013, 12:57:46 pm »

I chuckled.
This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline Fawkzy

• Major(1)
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2013, 02:12:20 pm »
Arg, who switched jrgp to trolled mode?

Fixed it for you. :)

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2013, 10:43:54 pm »

lol..?

Arg, who switched jrgp to troll mode?

troll mode..?

Your self-defense shouts blame.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 10:49:25 pm by Blacksheepboy »

Offline Fawkzy

• Major(1)
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2013, 03:32:07 pm »
I first started in like 2011

I first started in like 2008 and jrgp is suffering from the effects of my presence even today. :V
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 03:46:22 pm by Fawkzy »

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2013, 04:48:23 pm »
I first started in like 2008 and jrgp is suffering from the effects of my presence even today. :V
Oh c'mon. Foxconn. Stop it. You're doing it no purpose just to piss him off. Keep it quiet.
Joe, please ignore that kid.
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."

Offline Fawkzy

• Major(1)
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2013, 04:53:03 pm »
Oh c'mon. Foxconn. Stop it. You're doing it no purpose just to piss him off. Keep it quiet.

Right now, I'm not even doing anything. Just working on my new Soldat mod and occasionally posting on other boards.

It's basically 90% his fault, that he gets batshit insane everytime he sees the word "Foxconn" or someone else than me is questioning the usefulness of his "mad 1337 kibord skillz" and his authority.

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2013, 05:06:44 pm »
All I'm asking you for is stop treating jrgp like your ultimate enemy and trying to fight him at all times. You're posting useless comments just in order to draw his attention. But I guess you love being in the middle of it. Next time I'll be taking moderator actions on both you and jrgp (I need to stay unbiased as a mod and he isn't really blameless here...).

Offline Fawkzy

• Major(1)
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2013, 05:25:22 pm »
All I'm asking you for is stop treating jrgp like your ultimate enemy

I'm sorry if you didn't notice it yet, but it's currently the opposite.

I am trying to hush all that bad shit that happened way earlier by contributing something to the Soldat scene (mainly mods) but jrgp must always have that one or few words against me when I am doing EVERYTHING to fix my already fucked up reputation. I earlier tried some more humane exchange of information and all I got was *authentic* - "fuck off nigger" "never talk to me again!".

The current situation looks basically like if someone in these forums is seeing the other person as the ultimate nemesis, then you can bet that it will be always jrgp viewing me like that. NEVER the opposite.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2013, 08:54:57 pm »
All I'm asking you for is stop treating jrgp like your ultimate enemy

I'm sorry if you didn't notice it yet, but it's currently the opposite.

I am trying to hush all that bad shit that happened way earlier by contributing something to the Soldat scene (mainly mods) but jrgp must always have that one or few words against me when I am doing EVERYTHING to fix my already fucked up reputation. I earlier tried some more humane exchange of information and all I got was *authentic* - "fuck off nigger" "never talk to me again!".

The current situation looks basically like if someone in these forums is seeing the other person as the ultimate nemesis, then you can bet that it will be always jrgp viewing me like that. NEVER the opposite.

At no point did I use the word "nigger" towards you. Don't put words in my mouth.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2013, 05:10:06 am »
@Furai: Oh my, I just have to join this little argument. I do not question that it is a stupid war of flaming and raging waged by these two that is a true disgrace to a forum like this one (although it is fun to follow the arguments), but if one was to say one is to be held responsible for it, then it is jrgp. After all he is an admin and should be unbiased like what you said but always stoops to the "level" of Foxconn to harass him verbally. Is it not okay to talk back? Does one have to tell jrgp he is the most awesome person on the internet? In my opinion, that is what jrgp seeks. Looking at my history of trolling in this forum, I am in position to judge this case due to the similiarities Foxconn and I share. We both have a bad reputation to forum admins, but we both returned as normal people who just want to take part in this community like anyone else, but jrgp always has a word or two for us when it comes to an argument. If you want this all to stop, teach jrgp some modesty and what it means or takes to administrate a community. I am not in position to judge his personality good or bad, but it appears to me that he has to show off to feel good and wants to feel superior to others. While he has achieved a lot for the community and seems to be a successful programmer, this is something that makes a lot of threads die to arguments between him and normal community members, the last starting here. You cannot hold Foxconn responsible for jrgp's behaviour. I think it's jrgp who cannot be the bigger man and just get over the past happenings - although he always wants to be the bigger man. ;)

Well, here's his chance, but I think he's not gonna take it and just keep the trash-talking alive for my enjoyment.

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2013, 07:44:55 am »
So I've decided to clean all other threads from the mess. I've moved messages that I thought should be moved to this topic. It will stay open as long as Joe will find it appropriate. I hope that he won't just lock it right away.
I apologise for any accidental disruption of the previous topics.

As to the topic: I know Joe for a while now and I think I know why he reacts like that sometimes. I'm not going to tell what is the reason behind it.
Trust me on this: he is a good man and that's what matters.

@Joe, please stop being an ass. I'm not asking you to use flowery talk towards them. No, that's not gonna happen. Just be nicer. Ignore - don't overreact. There is no reason to do it. You are not blameless and you sure know it.

@Foxconn, @DC - Just be nice, make love - not war. :)

If it will help you - you can unite in combat against me.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2013, 07:56:49 am »
I have no problem with you, Furai. I would not have a problem with jrgp as well if it was not for his damaged self-confidence that shows in almost every single of his posts. He cannot take critique and should not engage in arguments if he can't stand them. That's my 2 cents, but I already said that.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2013, 04:40:42 pm »
Enough