Author Topic: Immemorial war  (Read 3650 times)

Offline Fawkzy

• Major(1)
  • :^)
Re: Immemorial war
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2013, 03:32:07 pm »
I first started in like 2011

I first started in like 2008 and jrgp is suffering from the effects of my presence even today. :V
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 03:46:22 pm by Fawkzy »

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2013, 04:48:23 pm »
I first started in like 2008 and jrgp is suffering from the effects of my presence even today. :V
Oh c'mon. Foxconn. Stop it. You're doing it no purpose just to piss him off. Keep it quiet.
Joe, please ignore that kid.
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."

Offline Fawkzy

• Major(1)
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2013, 04:53:03 pm »
Oh c'mon. Foxconn. Stop it. You're doing it no purpose just to piss him off. Keep it quiet.

Right now, I'm not even doing anything. Just working on my new Soldat mod and occasionally posting on other boards.

It's basically 90% his fault, that he gets batshit insane everytime he sees the word "Foxconn" or someone else than me is questioning the usefulness of his "mad 1337 kibord skillz" and his authority.

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2013, 05:06:44 pm »
All I'm asking you for is stop treating jrgp like your ultimate enemy and trying to fight him at all times. You're posting useless comments just in order to draw his attention. But I guess you love being in the middle of it. Next time I'll be taking moderator actions on both you and jrgp (I need to stay unbiased as a mod and he isn't really blameless here...).
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."

Offline Fawkzy

• Major(1)
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2013, 05:25:22 pm »
All I'm asking you for is stop treating jrgp like your ultimate enemy

I'm sorry if you didn't notice it yet, but it's currently the opposite.

I am trying to hush all that bad shit that happened way earlier by contributing something to the Soldat scene (mainly mods) but jrgp must always have that one or few words against me when I am doing EVERYTHING to fix my already fucked up reputation. I earlier tried some more humane exchange of information and all I got was *authentic* - "fuck off nigger" "never talk to me again!".

The current situation looks basically like if someone in these forums is seeing the other person as the ultimate nemesis, then you can bet that it will be always jrgp viewing me like that. NEVER the opposite.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2013, 08:54:57 pm »
All I'm asking you for is stop treating jrgp like your ultimate enemy

I'm sorry if you didn't notice it yet, but it's currently the opposite.

I am trying to hush all that bad shit that happened way earlier by contributing something to the Soldat scene (mainly mods) but jrgp must always have that one or few words against me when I am doing EVERYTHING to fix my already fucked up reputation. I earlier tried some more humane exchange of information and all I got was *authentic* - "fuck off nigger" "never talk to me again!".

The current situation looks basically like if someone in these forums is seeing the other person as the ultimate nemesis, then you can bet that it will be always jrgp viewing me like that. NEVER the opposite.

At no point did I use the word "nigger" towards you. Don't put words in my mouth.
There are other worlds than these

DarkCrusade

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2013, 05:10:06 am »
@Furai: Oh my, I just have to join this little argument. I do not question that it is a stupid war of flaming and raging waged by these two that is a true disgrace to a forum like this one (although it is fun to follow the arguments), but if one was to say one is to be held responsible for it, then it is jrgp. After all he is an admin and should be unbiased like what you said but always stoops to the "level" of Foxconn to harass him verbally. Is it not okay to talk back? Does one have to tell jrgp he is the most awesome person on the internet? In my opinion, that is what jrgp seeks. Looking at my history of trolling in this forum, I am in position to judge this case due to the similiarities Foxconn and I share. We both have a bad reputation to forum admins, but we both returned as normal people who just want to take part in this community like anyone else, but jrgp always has a word or two for us when it comes to an argument. If you want this all to stop, teach jrgp some modesty and what it means or takes to administrate a community. I am not in position to judge his personality good or bad, but it appears to me that he has to show off to feel good and wants to feel superior to others. While he has achieved a lot for the community and seems to be a successful programmer, this is something that makes a lot of threads die to arguments between him and normal community members, the last starting here. You cannot hold Foxconn responsible for jrgp's behaviour. I think it's jrgp who cannot be the bigger man and just get over the past happenings - although he always wants to be the bigger man. ;)

Well, here's his chance, but I think he's not gonna take it and just keep the trash-talking alive for my enjoyment.

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2013, 07:44:55 am »
So I've decided to clean all other threads from the mess. I've moved messages that I thought should be moved to this topic. It will stay open as long as Joe will find it appropriate. I hope that he won't just lock it right away.
I apologise for any accidental disruption of the previous topics.

As to the topic: I know Joe for a while now and I think I know why he reacts like that sometimes. I'm not going to tell what is the reason behind it.
Trust me on this: he is a good man and that's what matters.

@Joe, please stop being an ass. I'm not asking you to use flowery talk towards them. No, that's not gonna happen. Just be nicer. Ignore - don't overreact. There is no reason to do it. You are not blameless and you sure know it.

@Foxconn, @DC - Just be nice, make love - not war. :)

If it will help you - you can unite in combat against me.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2013, 07:56:49 am »
I have no problem with you, Furai. I would not have a problem with jrgp as well if it was not for his damaged self-confidence that shows in almost every single of his posts. He cannot take critique and should not engage in arguments if he can't stand them. That's my 2 cents, but I already said that.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2013, 04:40:42 pm »
Enough
There are other worlds than these