Author Topic: SCTFL22 sign ups are open!  (Read 5988 times)

Offline Arrow/Freeman

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Major
SCTFL22 sign ups are open!
« on: February 21, 2013, 03:23:52 am »
Sign-ups for the 22nd season of Soldat's most popular CTF league are now officially open! Read this post for information regarding clan registration. The date for the official start of the season is Saturday, 9 March 2013, which is a little over two weeks from now.

This season's banlist and punishments can be found here.

The tiebreaker for the first phase of freeplay shall be ctf_Steel. The tiebreaker for the second phase of freeplay shall be ctf_Division. We will also be introducing a new custom map for this season's freeplay: ctf_Paradigm. The map is on all soldatladder servers so you'll all have plenty of time to test it out before the season officially commences. (A download link for the map will be posted/announced sometime before freeplay phase I). ctf_Wretch is no longer in the map pool.

Our dear friend Poop has decided to retire from the staff this season. We'd like to thank him for his many contributions over the years and for his commitment to improving and maintaining the quality of SCTFL. His hemo poonting will live on in our hearts and in the life of the league. (ZeroStatic also retired some time ago but I don't recall if it was ever announced.)

Thus, your friendly neighborhood SCTFL staff now looks like this:
Zearth, ricr, Asti, Kenix, Freeman, DotD, Gor, Winter, and Fryer

dicko and Coco will retain their helper statuses this season alongside our new volunteers Skipo, McWise, overkill, and Cult.

Offline As de Espada

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
  • Mapper
    • My maps
Re: SCTFL22 sign ups are open!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 04:56:06 pm »
Let's hope that the new version won't mess with the competitiveness of the league (I guess it will be released with the league in course)
All my maps | my latest map: SoldatX Racing Mappack
me making a map on youtube: ctf_FastMade

Offline CheeSeMan.

• Flagrunner
  • WOOT SLIPPERY PICKLES
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 07:41:48 am »
Woohoo great news!
Banana Banging since summer 2008!     
cB. Cheeky Bananas                
#CheekyB.Soldat

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2013, 07:43:06 am »
Good luck with that! :)
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."

Offline Naliz

• Soldier
    • R/S Community
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2013, 11:52:47 pm »
Wohoooo!

Offline dezerteuR

• Major(1)
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2013, 06:03:33 am »
Let's hope that the new version won't mess with the competitiveness of the league (I guess it will be released with the league in course)

Seems like not... the league is almost over and no release yet