Author Topic: ctf_Voland2  (Read 15028 times)

DarkCrusade

Re: ctf_Voland2
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2015, 04:30:04 pm »
@Dusty: my mapping style knows more than gray-scale. It just happens that most people love my dark maps. Like my ctf_Kampf remake. I have plenty of colourful rainbow maps to stuff your arse all nice and well, but you choose to ignore that and continue your butthurt rant on how everything is getting worse like an 80 years old Texan bum.

If you can do better, do it. If you cannot, everyone will be more than pleased if you have something constructive to add.

Offline Name

• Soldier
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2015, 05:35:49 pm »
One map like that would be great. I wouldn't want too many of them in that style, but I still think the critique is a bit exaggerated. Good job DC.

Offline CheeSeMan.

• Flagrunner
  • WOOT SLIPPERY PICKLES
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2015, 04:11:14 pm »
Well it has been added to #gather.eu and it seems even easier to spawn people in their base especially from a distance with barrett, other than that it was great =)
Banana Banging since summer 2008!     
cB. Cheeky Bananas                
#CheekyB.Soldat

DarkCrusade

« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2015, 04:48:41 am »
Hey Cheeseman, sorry for not replying. Been so busy recently. We plan on using the original layout of Voland and my theming in combination. Should make no difference then. ;)

Attachment for Bungle

Offline Bistoufly

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2015, 05:01:35 am »
Thanks Man!

Love the new bg poly style!

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2015, 02:04:52 pm »
Any update on the remake's status? I've been looking forward to it from the start, and 1.7 makes me want it even more.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 02:07:31 pm by L[0ne]R »

Offline duz

• Flagrunner
  • Old nick: HunterZ
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2015, 02:24:17 pm »
Awesome. But you could add the blue and red colors that were the Voland signature. Maybe few details with these colors.
Everytime you touch a map, is a good work but I miss the colors. If you had a chance to remake all the maps, we would be playing on black polygons, doesn't matter the map hahahaha
2002-2007 / 2009-2012
HunterZ The Movie I / II / III
Awards

DarkCrusade

« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2015, 04:43:36 pm »
@Loner: I had passed the map to Haste, and from what I know he has made some good progress (although he has changed a lot of what I intended for the map). Maybe he can drop a line or two on the status here.

@duz: Haha, thank you for the feedback, mate! It is true, I have a thing for dark maps. :) If I get my hands back on the remakes, I'll try and follow your suggestion.

Offline CCalp

• Global Moderator
  • Soldier
  • calp (SN)
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2016, 10:24:28 am »
@Loner: I had passed the map to Haste, and from what I know he has made some good progress (although he has changed a lot of what I intended for the map). Maybe he can drop a line or two on the status here.
I don't intend to annoy anyone but I really like the look of that remake and would love to see that included as default map. So, has there been any progress on it? (same with the DD remake)