Author Topic: JumpTest Extreme & Salvation  (Read 2148 times)

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
JumpTest Extreme & Salvation
« on: August 08, 2013, 07:29:04 am »
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 04:59:07 am by Akinaro »

Offline Mighty

• Camper
Re: JumpTest Extreme & Salvation
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 01:43:31 pm »
All below is about JumpTest Extreme I haven't been playing on the other

Ok so let me say a few words:

Server is really cool, gameplay is either slow or fast paced, it's really up to you how you want to play.
Admins (excluding Akinaro) are shitty as hell and can't speak English. Like, at all.
If you're Polish, all you're gonna encounter is dicks, swearing, calling your mother b***h, stfus etc. If you're not Polish, you're not gonna understand shit unless you know "kurwa" and "ciota", then it's like 50%.

I can stand maps, some of them are too hard to move through, but generally ok.

While the gameplay is pretty cool and relaxing, the atmosphere of constant flame, votekicks with reasons like "murzyn ciota" (nigger homo) and admins having fun spamming dicks via arsse... Nah, ty.
xFire: macmil        e-mail: macekmil@gmail.com
My scripts: Accuracy Script       Flashbang       Punishments GUID
            CatchMe Gamemod       AntiFake
            CW System             AntiFakeGUID

Offline Bonecrusher

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • High above
    • Zabijaka.pl
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 04:15:06 am »
I always believed JTL to be soldat's cancer and I stand by this statement. The only good thing is all the cancer spreading players tend to play there so by avoiding playing there you actually avoid becoming one of the cancer cells. Basing on that keep it running.

Im chill like that

Offline Bonecrusher

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • High above
    • Zabijaka.pl
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 08:07:12 am »
Server has it's unique vibe and I'm not a fan of that kind of feeling. While others might enjoy I'd rather stay out. In the same time if you like what you are doing keep it running. I can personally confirm that running a soldat server might be fun.

Im chill like that

Offline skrX

• Soldier
  • x ye.
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2013, 11:51:16 am »
Good idea, but server must undergo fundamental changes. Administration must be held accountable for what happens on the server. Typically, they created an unpleasant atmosphere, and so it has already been...  I do not mean to denigrate anyone, but the changes would be good. That is my opinion. I greet akinaro.