Author Topic: New weapons  (Read 1558 times)

Offline JonWood007

• Camper
New weapons
« on: October 29, 2006, 11:36:51 am »
I think a couple new weapons would be a good idea. Maybe a few high tech ones. Since this game seems to take a lot from predator, I some version of the predator energy cannon would be a good idea. It could be like the M79, except much weaker and has a faster rate of fire. An M60-type machine gun might be good too, it could function like the LAW, where you need to crouch. It could have a fast firing rate like the XM214 and be more accurate. However, to balance it, it could have a long loading time. Even if these weapons might not be a good idea, I think some new weapons would rock.

Offline homey188

• Soldier
    • A good roleplay site
Re: New weapons
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 12:02:40 pm »
The answer is no, it'll never happen, because look how much trouble people have agreeing on this balance, it would be even worse with more.

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 12:18:37 pm »
No new weapons will ever be made MM said.....i don't know if he will kinda make nice variations (Like put little lights on gun idk lol) but i seriously doubt it. Just find a weapon mod, you can find just about anything you are looking for.  The search tab is your friend!
Your acting like your having a duel and your opponent gets a pistol and you get a spork.
Isn't that pretty much what it is? I dunno wtf a spork is, I suppose it's way weaker than the pistol since you compared that to this.

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2006, 07:43:09 am »
I like the m60.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline ANdro!d

• Camper
  • My ingame name is: t0XsiCk SprAyER
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2006, 09:19:59 am »
The answer is no, it'll never happen, because look how much trouble people have agreeing on this balance, it would be even worse with more.

No new weapons will ever be made MM said.....i don't know if he will kinda make nice variations (Like put little lights on gun idk lol) but i seriously doubt it. Just find a weapon mod, you can find just about anything you are looking for.  The search tab is your friend!

You're all wrong if you read "anouncing 1.3.2" topic in "news" section, you would see that enesce (never forget that he's a beta tester) said that in secondary weapons, it was added a shield, like in CS. I hate peolple that talk about things they don't know.
Check the fucking rules on sigs.

Offline Sotija

• Veteran
  • Sotija
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2006, 09:36:27 am »
Well if you want new weapons Try modding.

Offline Krillious

• Camper
  • If you were a hindu I could aim for the dot
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2006, 10:53:47 am »

You're all wrong if you read "anouncing 1.3.2" topic in "news" section, you would see that enesce (never forget that he's a beta tester) said that in secondary weapons, it was added a shield, like in CS. I hate peolple that talk about things they don't know.

ahahahhahahahahahhaahhahahahahaha

Offline ANdro!d

• Camper
  • My ingame name is: t0XsiCk SprAyER
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2006, 10:56:42 am »
Stop spamming killious. And what do you mean with those "ahahah"?
Check the fucking rules on sigs.

Offline EOT

• Major
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2006, 11:17:38 am »
Stop spamming killious. And what do you mean with those "ahahah"?

Geez Android, you'r really funny guy, keep it going.

Offline The Geologist

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2006, 11:37:25 am »

That was a joke, Android.  There will be no new weapons added to Soldat.

Locked to prevent further spamming or any flaming.
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams it is
still a beautiful world.  Strive to be happy.