Author Topic: Official top 10 best soldat players  (Read 5038 times)

Offline Bonecrusher

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • High above
    • Zabijaka.pl
Re: Official top 10 best soldat players
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2013, 05:27:56 am »
Maybe he just wanted to spark some discussion even if its basically worthless posts ;p

Im chill like that

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
  • Put your farts in my pussy
    • LOLOKAUST MSPAINT PLEASURE POND
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2013, 05:38:58 am »
This list was done with with the upmost analytical tools and discretion. Only players that outstand were added. Things like creativity and innovation were crucial not only kills and deaths. Divergent play and unique player skills that are mostly derived from genetic conditions and therefor can't be replicated by other players were also a very important. (ie, it doesnt matter if you kill a lot and die little)
I would murder most of those guys in the list, I'm more creative that all of those in the list, why am I not in there? You're talking rhetorically while not really answering to my previous post. You could pummel Darkcrusade at ease for instance, but then you get your ass kicked by Loner which in the other hand is an easy opponent for Darkcrusade, because Loner is scared shitless around Darkcrusade, hence can't put his mind to it or can perform 100%. Admit it, rating skill is beyond your feeble brains, what you're spouting is just sheer bullshit.

Offline Shard

• Camper
  • yeet
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2013, 11:49:13 am »
Let's say someone went through the effort officially analyzing a list like this thought through, how do you even measure between the skills? It's very hard to give balanced insight on 1on1 because people perform differently with different opponents, in different maps with different weapons and besides Soldat is all about team work these days, you're better off just rating teams with their core players.
This statement is relevant for every team based game ever(Except maybe Chivalry, that game is 12 a side 1v1 combat, half the time you team kill when you interfere...Always an exception to the rule somewhere). 1v1 means (almost)nothing. Anytime I got challenged to these I'd lose, put me on a team of players my own level? We'd do pretty well(I wasn't competetive or anything but I played an aweful lot of Soldat), most of the time I'd be on the winning team with a flag cap or 23.