Author Topic: HWID Command Tracker 1.0  (Read 2118 times)

DarkCrusade

HWID Command Tracker 1.0
« on: May 26, 2013, 04:32:38 pm »
HWID COMMAND TRACKER will track certain player's actions and store them in a text file in the script's directory. The script stores the time of the action and will - in case of a ban - store the IP and nickname of the banned player for later investigations. The purpose of this script is to check on newly introduced server administrators to see if they are trustworthy.

Commands:

/track ID    : Target ID will be added to the list of IDs to check.
 /untrack ID : Target ID will be taken from the list of IDs to check.
 /reset Pass : If necessary, the HWID list can be cleared if the password - which is stored in the script itself - is typed correctly.

Credits:

Bonecrusher: for requesting the script.
 Curt: for writing the explode() function.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 05:40:42 pm by DarkCrusade »

Offline Bonecrusher

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • High above
    • Zabijaka.pl
Re: HWID Command Tracker 1.0
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 05:20:16 pm »
Recompiles but throws this error when trying to use track command.
(00:19:22) Bonecrusher added to Game Admins
(00:19:23) 
  • [Error] xTracker -> (OnPlayerCommand): Out Of Range

(00:19:24) /track 1(178.42.173.166[Bonecrusher])
(00:19:25) 
  • [Error] xTracker -> (OnCommand): Out Of Range

Im chill like that

Offline kicikici

• Soldier
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 05:59:48 am »
I think that i found a mistake.

In function check_list
if i > 0 then
should be replaced by
if len > 0 then

Now, when we use command /track id first time, we get [Error] xTracker -> (OnPlayerCommand): Out Of Range, but when we try again, everything will be fine. We get this error once again after using command /reset, but only once. I dont know how fix it.
Classic banana

DarkCrusade

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 08:11:15 am »
I cannot look into this issue, because my server is not functioning like it should. I cannot even connect to it locally ('127.0.0.1') to try the scripts in game, so I am limited to your bug reports.

@kicikici: That definetly is a mistake. I take it that it still happens, although you changed the line? When exactly do you get 'Out Of Range' statements from the server? When you use any command, or /track ID? I noticed that the admin commands did not check whether the target ID was active, but I do not guess that you were too stupid to use a simple command :P

Offline kicikici

• Soldier
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 12:47:38 pm »
This script works great after modification (i>0 ---> len>0)
but
I get "Out Of Range" in this situation:
- file HWIDsToTrack.txt is empty;
- i try use /track id command (only this command)(after executing this command file HWIDsToTrack.txt is still empty)
BUT when i try use this command (/track id) once again, it works (command /track id wrote HWID into HWIDsToTrack.txt sucessfully).
The same situation appears when i use /reset command (i suppose that reason of this state is empty file HWIDsToTrack.txt)

I don't know how explain it in different way, sory for my bad english.
Classic banana

DarkCrusade

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2013, 01:59:05 pm »
@kicikici: Your English is good enough for me to understand what you mean ;) Could you try the script in the attachment please? It has a pre-defined HWIDsToTrack.txt file and debugging turned on. I would like you to join a server, track your own ID and add a bot via a command to see if everything works right. Please check if the "OutOfRange" bug still appears when you track an ID and as soon as the HWID has been added to the list, whether the script stores the command in a separate file. Thanks in advance for your help ;)

Offline kicikici

• Soldier
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2013, 04:59:56 am »
I tested your script in the attachment and this error still appears like I said earlier.
Conditions once again:
- file HWIDsToTrack.txt is totally empty, without any signs,
- i try use /track id command FIRST time.
When i use this command once again, everything works fine.

Main goal of this script works great so this error isn't critical issue. I can live with this error :D
Classic banana

Offline Bonecrusher

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • High above
    • Zabijaka.pl
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2013, 10:54:15 am »
Doesn't really work on servers other than climb though. It should also save players hwid in case of ban not just ip. Also would be best if you joined #soldat.zabijaka so we can test it on the fly http://webchat.quakenet.org/
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 11:33:10 am by Bonecrusher »

Im chill like that