Author Topic: The 6th Birthday of Ravens (CTF)  (Read 1786 times)

Offline dezerteuR

• Major(1)
The 6th Birthday of Ravens (CTF)
« on: April 12, 2013, 04:51:29 pm »
First of all, I want to say sorry for my bad english, but Honecker only learned us eastern germans to speak russian, which is
completely useless. Thanks, boss.

Okay, the number six seems not as important as the number ten, but soldat keeps dying and who knows what will happen, though we want to look forward for our 10th birthday. I hope that day will come.

On 12th April 2007 in a dirty public server between blood and corpses a guy named Galaxyman founded us together with Powercold, who (in contrast to Galaxyman) no one of us ever met. Maybe he was an asshole. Who knows. Back to the story: First it was only a public clan and cws versus other public clans were rare events until Ravens came under Wolfskins leadership. When we signed up for our first SCTFL season (SCTFL14), we came finally into the competitive scene and finished our first serious experiences with 3 wins and 54 loses. After another unsuccessful season we could finally manage to get into playoffs twice (SCTFL16 + SCTFL17), which were the greatest successes in Ravens' history. Then we had to go threw hard times. Wolfskin left us for playing with Arrow, so Atho, arso and me took the lead. Stupid as we were, we did an incredible fault: We retired and dezerteuR became leader. ;) Joking. He's a nice guy and we've lots of fun, but he opened the door for poles, turks and frenchs - nazi time was over and we coulndn't improve while new clans and players became better and better. Sometimes we asked us: How is that possible that every new fag gets ahead of us, although we're much longer in business? HAXOMGWTF. Maybe our will to win is not as big as in other clans, because the past showed us in joyful ts seshions that losing can be fun, too. An indication for this assumption is our alltime losing record with 111 loses in SCTFL17. But I really don't know. Whatever. Today we are (besides Verseau - a very nice guy, who can also speak a litte bit german) ger only again and we have an amazing roster imo. Though I was often bitching with other clans, I always came back to Ravens, because this is my home and it was nowhere as cool as here. Finally, I want to thank the admin team for keeping up this great league and everyone who supported us during these exciting years. Corvi tecum sunt - May the Ravens be with you! O0

IN ADDITION, I'd also like to show you:

dezerteuR and ~RvS~ proudly present you the 1st and only Video ever made for this clan.
Is it a fragmovie like many other clans made already? Nope!
Is it a movie to show any other soldat-related skills? Nopedinope!

It's a movie which was made to advertise for the (imo) best and coolest clan ever.

I don't usually put so much effort into something, not even in school (lol), but this time I did, I can assure that.

After roughly 3 months of work with a program I firstly had to discover, I can finally say that the result is satisfying.

Some informations to the best clan ever:

Members (active):

Leaders:

DeineMama & dezerteuR

Members:

-arsoo
-CrystalShade
-Exorzischt
-mcwise
-Punsha
-Verseau

Inactive whores, but still loved:

-br<3nx
-Hecox
-Rafael_o9
-Scorpion
-Snickers (gay)

Honoraries:

-Atho (Ex-Coleader)
-KampfFisch
-Kampfkrümel (Ex-Leader)
-Michl
-Pi (3.14)
-Skrat
-Wolfskin (Ex-Leader)
-Zischer

BEST PEOPLE I COULD EVER MEET IN SUCH A GAME.

Now, the reason why I actually posted: Ravens' 6th birthday!

My birthday present for Ravens:

Ravens Clanteaser. CLICK HERE!

Have fun with it...

Note: I'm a Sony Vegas noob, so I hope the result is not too bad :P

Corvi tecum sunt - May the Ravens be with you!

Offline CheeSeMan.

• Flagrunner
  • WOOT SLIPPERY PICKLES
Re: The 6th Birthday of Ravens (CTF)
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 06:35:05 pm »
DIESER MCWISE
Banana Banging since summer 2008!     
cB. Cheeky Bananas                
#CheekyB.Soldat

Offline Galaxyman

• Major(1)
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 06:48:33 pm »
The clan I founded 6 years ago still exists?  :o
Wow...

Happy Birthday :)

Edit: I also got a birthday present! The first banner ever made for the clan, which appeared on the old ravens website:

Made by Wolfskin. dm anyone? :)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 06:55:35 pm by Galaxyman »

Offline dezerteuR

• Major(1)
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 06:32:16 am »
The clan I founded 6 years ago still exists?  :o
Wow...

Happy Birthday :)

Edit: I also got a birthday present! The first banner ever made for the clan, which appeared on the old ravens website:

Made by Wolfskin. dm anyone? :)

<3 <3 <3 <3

Offline homerofgods

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • We can do better!
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 04:52:30 am »
Nice teaser