Author Topic: The new wm  (Read 2618 times)

Offline ginn

• Camper
The new wm
« on: August 01, 2013, 01:11:56 pm »
The new normal wm is really horrible, I think the worst so far, it feels exactly like I'm playing realistic mode now. Steyr for example kills the fastest at all ranges, is the most accurate weapon, has no ammo issues at all anymore, and reloads pretty fast. While minimi has no accuracy at all, not really sure why you didn't just remove it from the game, as that was the idea behind the change.
Just please kick skoskav from the wm team, he doesn't even play the game. Let the wm be handled by actually good players (no, the beta team does not consist of any particularly good players), who knows what they're doing, and knows how the changes will impact the game play.

Offline CheeSeMan.

• Flagrunner
  • WOOT SLIPPERY PICKLES
Re: The new wm
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 01:35:56 pm »
Didn't see this topic in any case lets try and discuss this without whining at skoskav ;) http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=42781.0
Banana Banging since summer 2008!     
cB. Cheeky Bananas                
#CheekyB.Soldat

Offline Adam

• Camper
  • When someone you argue with has a good point.
Re: The new wm
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 01:58:30 pm »
The new normal wm is really horrible, I think the worst so far, it feels exactly like I'm playing realistic mode now. Steyr for example kills the fastest at all ranges, is the most accurate weapon, has no ammo issues at all anymore, and reloads pretty fast. While minimi has no accuracy at all, not really sure why you didn't just remove it from the game, as that was the idea behind the change.
Just please kick skoskav from the wm team, he doesn't even play the game. Let the wm be handled by actually good players (no, the beta team does not consist of any particularly good players), who knows what they're doing, and knows how the changes will impact the game play.

Arguing with your girlfriend and you don't get a response for a few minutes