All aboard the next version train!
1.6.5 has been out a week now and seems spared from urgent bugs, so we've been able to focus on the upcoming version instead. We're trying to have a faster release cycle now. So instead of massive updates once per year, we want to do smaller ones several times per year.
We have some awesome major features planned for 1.7, but they'll take some time to finalize, so if some of them aren't ready before a certain date in the near future we might release a 1.6.6 instead.
So here are some of the things we did this last week that you can look forward to in the next version:
- I added the ability to roll out of prone when you're on the ground
- Fixed that new bug that makes players look like they're proning when they're not
- Fixed that annoying bug that makes you sometimes lose momemtum when coming out of a roll
- Fixed some animation glitches that interrupted weapon switching, Spas reload, weapon throwing, knife throwing when getting in or out of prone
- Falcon as usual fixed lots of scripting stuff that I am ignorant about
- Shoozza was a workhorse when it came to code cleanup. The cleaner the code gets the easier it gets to fix bugs and implement new features