Soldat Fans > Developers Corner

Demo converter

<< < (2/2)

homerofgods:

--- Quote from: nosejj on October 01, 2013, 10:42:36 pm ---It would be really cool to have it on avi/mp4 or some other known video format right away after recording. Also saves the trouble of having to open Soldat and play a specific point instead of searching.
Could be awesome if you guys could find a way around the difficulties. :o

--- End quote ---
I would want to choose the recorded camera movement myself though, so that's not possible.

nosejj:

--- Quote from: homerofgods on October 02, 2013, 04:43:35 am ---
--- Quote from: nosejj on October 01, 2013, 10:42:36 pm ---It would be really cool to have it on avi/mp4 or some other known video format right away after recording. Also saves the trouble of having to open Soldat and play a specific point instead of searching.

--- End quote ---
I would want to choose the recorded camera movement myself though, so that's not possible.

--- End quote ---
What do you mean by that? That you can not edit the specific part of the demo you want to be in the movie?

homerofgods:

--- Quote from: nosejj on October 03, 2013, 11:30:59 am ---
--- Quote from: homerofgods on October 02, 2013, 04:43:35 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
What do you mean by that? That you can not edit the specific part of the demo you want to be in the movie?

--- End quote ---
What if you want to slide over the map in freecam (notext). How would that work if the demo is made into .avi right away?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version