Author Topic: ZeorMod 2013 (and other stuff)  (Read 3841 times)

Offline Zero72

• Flagrunner
ZeorMod 2013 (and other stuff)
« on: September 22, 2013, 11:46:33 pm »
Edit: I've moved this mod, and its new version, to a greater Mod Dump thread. You can now find them here.

Hey, kids. Been a while. Used to be kind of a regular around here sometimes sort of. Not so much now. Don't do much in general these days.

But apparently I made a mod for some reason. A real honest-to-Gord weapons mod with all the stats and the everything. Hardly even know if it's comparatively any good or not, but I figured I'd offer it to you guys, since... uh, since otherwise it'd basically just sit around and never be seen forever. And as a quick way to say "yep, still alive, probably staying that way."

I obviously haven't really been "on the scene" so I don't really know how many of these weapons have been done before and/or if mods are even still done any more at all and/or even so much as whether anybody even comes here anymore. But hey, if you're still around, here you go. As a bonus, I've also reuploaded my previous mods, the Mega Man one (good version) and Cooldat!, which will hopefully be remembered as my true magnum opus.

But for now: ZeorMod 2013.

For more detailed information about the weapons, including a bunch of descriptions I typed up for some reason, there is an included readme with a super hilarious filename because I am so very, very funny all of the time. I actually copied and pasted them here a minute ago, but they take up kind of a lot of space and made the post look huge, so instead I'll just tell you that there's crap to read if you want.

I'm kicking around the idea of making a no-stat version, but I would want to replace the AA12, crossbow and probably revolver, so we'll see if I still have enough leftover gumption and/or creativity for that.

I do hope you enjoy.

-Z
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 01:48:48 pm by Zero72 »

Offline nosejj

• Camper
    • Soldat Discord!
Re: ZeorMod 2013 (and other stuff)
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 02:01:56 am »
These mediafire links don't work for me. Sendspace? :o

Offline homerofgods

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • We can do better!
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 09:23:32 am »
I'd like to test it aswell. Could use Dropbox maybe

Offline Zero72

• Flagrunner
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 12:22:37 pm »
Guh, I knew Mediafire would flake out soon enough, but I didn't think it would be that soon. Yeah, probably safe to just Dropbox these. I don't really know what kind of bandwidth limit they impose though.

Alright, Dropboxed; will update links presently.

e: All set. Probably kind of lofty thinking that these could possibly exceed a bandwidth limit at this pace anyway. :P

Also, I notice that the screenshot collage thing for the Mega Man mod is down. I'll see if I can scrounge that up from the depths somewhere.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 12:26:36 pm by Zero72 »

Offline Vltava

• Camper
  • Mr Avocado
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 12:33:35 am »
Looking good, amigo

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2013, 02:57:27 am »
I think it's just better to upload is as the forum attachment.
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."

Offline Zero72

• Flagrunner
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2013, 11:08:37 am »
I... did not realize the attachment size limit was so high now. I'll do that.

e: Done. Thanks for the pointer.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 11:13:54 am by Zero72 »

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2013, 12:14:29 pm »
I... did not realize the attachment size limit was so high now. I'll do that.

e: Done. Thanks for the pointer.
I believe it was increased some time ago so everyone could upload their mods and the download links wouldn't expire.
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."

Offline Zero72

• Flagrunner
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2013, 01:50:20 pm »
I made a new version and decided to move both versions of this to another thread, to repeat myself like an idiot. If a mod wants to lock or even get rid of this thread, that'd be okay. Thanks.

Offline Ygrek Starmagedon

• Soldier
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2013, 09:26:17 am »
Really nice :) i use it but i change HK with AK from B :P