Author Topic: forums.soldat.pl and forums.soldat.pl  (Read 3495 times)

Offline Lapis Lazuli

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • One Hand Clapping
forums.soldat.pl and forums.soldat.pl
« on: October 01, 2013, 05:32:09 pm »
It appears as though the site has moved to forums.soldat.pl.

A large number of the links in the Need Help? section pointed to forums.soldat.pl, which still works, however the site stores the cookie for forums.soldat.pl, so when a link takes you to forums.soldat.pl the cookie fails to register you as being logged in. It also seems to be impossible to sign in and remain signed in at forums.soldat.pl.

I've gone through and fixed most of the links that point to forums.soldat.pl in the Need Help section, but I'm wondering if there's any way to fix this issue without editing three dozen posts or more in each section.
Steam ¤ Skype ¤ Soldat Wiki ¤ Need Help?
"Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do,
it bears your signature." - Thich Nhat Hanh

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
Re: forums.soldat.pl and forums.soldat.pl
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 09:36:02 pm »
It appears as though the site has moved to forums.soldat.pl.

A large number of the links in the Need Help? section pointed to forums.soldat.pl, which still works, however the site stores the cookie for forums.soldat.pl, so when a link takes you to forums.soldat.pl the cookie fails to register you as being logged in. It also seems to be impossible to sign in and remain signed in at forums.soldat.pl.

I've gone through and fixed most of the links that point to forums.soldat.pl in the Need Help section, but I'm wondering if there's any way to fix this issue without editing three dozen posts or more in each section.

Oh wow that's weird, forums.soldat.pl is supposed to redirect to forums.soldat.pl. It was probably enabled last week when the soldat.pl domain temporarily expired.

I'll fix the redirect now. Fixed. Now references to the old domain shouldn't necessarily need changing.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 09:40:31 pm by jrgp »
There are other worlds than these

Offline Lapis Lazuli

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • One Hand Clapping
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 03:11:09 am »
Well, that takes care of that then. Thanks.
Steam ¤ Skype ¤ Soldat Wiki ¤ Need Help?
"Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do,
it bears your signature." - Thich Nhat Hanh

Offline Vos

• Soldier
    • http://kosoldat.forumer.com/index.php
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2013, 09:13:26 am »
wow felt really strange to be actually logged in on the homepage for once haha :P, normally i'm logged in when I click on the forums.
For signatures, you are allowed only one image in your signature which may not be wider and taller than 300 and 125 pixels, and may not be over 20kB in file size. No BMPs are allowed.