Author Topic: Devlog update (2013-11-03) Put on your 3D glasses NOW!  (Read 7928 times)

Offline 2FastRealMaaan

• Major(1)
Re: Devlog update (2013-11-03) Put on your 3D glasses NOW!
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2013, 06:21:49 am »
Nice job guys!
That's really impressive..Keep up the good work =))
=3

Offline 14th_account

• Soldier
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2013, 07:36:24 am »
A small suggestion: Allow jumping down the platform polygons by doubletapping "Crouch".

My current thoughts about this would be to add another poly type that allows jumping down the platforms, so you have one that does allow it and one that doesn't.

So, parallax scenery layer(s) next? :D

I've actually played around with this and it was surprisingly easy to create a parallax effect with one distant non-interactable background layer now that I've added the framework for background polygons. But I won't add anything such until I figure out if/how someone in Polyworks would be able to tweak the layer's distance.

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2013, 09:41:35 am »
A small suggestion: Allow jumping down the platform polygons by doubletapping "Crouch".

My current thoughts about this would be to add another poly type that allows jumping down the platforms, so you have one that does allow it and one that doesn't.
That's even better. Ideally it should be a single polytype with a setting that allows/disallows jumping off, but I don't know if current map format can support that.