Author Topic: JumpTestLong 4ever  (Read 2330 times)

Offline Vortalion

• Major(1)
JumpTestLong 4ever
« on: November 10, 2013, 09:42:23 am »
It's new JTL server, 'cause the old [Salvation] is gone.
Server Name: JumpTestLong 4ever
Max Players: 32
IP: 176.119.39.82
Port: 24082
Game Type: JumpTestLong [CTF+ Climb]
Time limit: 60 minutes
Weapons: All weapons available
Join now! soldat://176.119.39.82:24082
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 09:44:08 am by Vortalion »

Offline Vortalion

• Major(1)
Re: JumpTestLong 4ever
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 12:10:25 pm »
Cause you crashed my server.. >:(

Offline Ygrek Starmagedon

• Soldier
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 12:41:43 pm »
Akinaro, Vortalion don't crash your server, but you must crash another JTL servers? Your server was, no, there isn't you server, so JTL players do another :P This is love to JTL :) You have what you want with this "technical break" :P New JTL server is and will be now. And Niszczyciel is admin of this server, so what you want? Niszczyciel is also admin of Salvation. Why you do this dispute?

Offline Ygrek Starmagedon

• Soldier
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 05:01:16 pm »
I'm new player ehem... I Play more years on JTL than you are Admin on JTL Salvation... Lol lame player... So when players don't have yours(Niszczu of course) JTL server they can't do their server? If you are admin longer time you are best than another players... Are you threatening me? xD Do you think that the when you close server, you will end my life? Ophhh you only live that you have admin on JTL server...That what i wrote, about Vortalion don't crash server don't say that I crash it...Heh better statistics... I have statistics in...This isn't my server so i only play there.I know, you don't have time for this conversation, because you must crash new JTL server because it was made when yours was on "technical break". Why you crash this server? What it bother you? On yours server are 70 joins per day wow you will be better because on Vortalion will be 60? Wow this is big difference...
OK, conversation is now about you(maybe you) crash Vortalion server, but him(also maybe) crash your...lol this is funny...What's the difference that I will come to your server or him? Leave these servers alone and just let's play on them...Lames :P I have in *** that I plays on yours or Vortalions server, I play more time on K!ngs Survival than on JTL because you do the "technical break" on this JTL server, what is considered evil in Soldat :P
(only to Akinaro: bruh :P)*
*There's no swearing
« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 03:40:26 pm by Ygrek Starmagedon »