* Shoozza did a billion changes regarding build scripts and automation. He split up projects so they're not all in one big mess. He also ripped out All-Seeing Eye integration, TeamSpeak integration and some other unneeded stuff because because nobody was using it, and it probably didn't work anymore. He also updated some stuff including the network libraries.
* FryFry cleaned up a bit of rendering code, but more is to come.
* I worked mainly on completing the new background/platform polygons I announced last week. But I also cleaned up and optimized some collision checks and rendering code.
* Something tangible that was done this week are some tweaks I made for the jumps. I fixed the "fake jumps" that was possible if you pressed Jump quickly followed by a direction key; they now make you side jump instead. I also fixed this animation bug: http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=43082
* I made it easier to do smaller vertical jumps by releasing the Jump key early.
* And I think I've made it possible for climbers that got their panties in a bunch over the movement changes in 1.6.6 to be able to replicate the behavior of 1.6.5. We'll probably give out a private beta to our local run/climb expert to sign off on.