This week was a bunch of random stuff, so I'll just paste the list...
* Fixed camera not resetting to center when joining a new game
* Fixed players with bink weapons couldn't bink themselves
* Fixed teammates could bink each other with explosives even though FriendlyFire was off
* Modified the two spent Desert Eagle shells to be ejected with different velocities
* Fixed sniper scope cooldown could be bypassed by triggering an overriding animation
* Fixed freecam camera wasn't completely still when the cursor was inside the center deadzone #277
* Modified predicting the player's current MovementAcc to be less rocket surgery
* Fixed MovementAcc being erratic when the player was transitioning between animations and grounded/in-air* Added visualization of the player's MovementAcc by scaling the cursor
* Modified spectator and demo view to hide the inactive parts of the interface
* Modified decreased the freecam deadzone again to make the sudden speed jump less abrupt #277
* Modified cursor to be visible during game pause #460
* Fixed team menu keyboard input blocked if opening it using the cursor #428
This animation demonstrates the cursor scaling of MovementAcc (Barrett, Ruger, Minimi):
Shoozza worked as much as me, but with code cleanup and tweaking build scripts. Unfortunately that's not very exciting. Oh, and we plan to release another version before Christmas, so we might have a beta out sometime around early December.