Shoozza tidied up the source code file structure, moving 3rd party libraries to github and continued working on the buildscripts. Unfortunately his computer blew up in the process, so he'll be taking an involuntary vacation the next few days.
As for me, this week I focused on tuning inaccuracy effects and stabilizing my crud for the upcoming December release.
* Modified cursor to be visible during game pause #460
* Fixed team menu keyboard input blocked if opening it using the cursor #428
* Fixed flags in CTF and INF game modes weren't using their flag texture
* Fixed pressing an unmapped number when selecting a team causes no team to be joined and the menu disappears #388
* Fixed clients' keys would act slightly "sticky" in online games, not resetting the controls every tick
* Modified accumulated bink and selfbink to get diminishing returns faster, making it harder to reach ridiculous amounts
* Modified cursor scaling from inaccuracy effects to grow faster between smaller values, and slower between higher values
* Fixed custom values of MovementAcc and BulletSpread didn't show differences properly in the weapon selection menu
* Modified BulletSpread to have less effect when crouched and moving, and even less when proned and moving
* And some usual optimizations and code cleanup.
We're also feeling up a potential new dev team member. He seems capable, has a good reputation and is excited about working on the game. But I'm also interested in him to make Aussie jokes and talk paleontology.