Author Topic: Devlog update (2013-12-01) New developers, bug stomping and approaching beta!  (Read 8618 times)

Offline homerofgods

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • We can do better!
3 weeks from last devlog, difficult problems with something or is it just lack of free time before christmas? Simple question: can we expect beta version in this year? And if not, when?
I havn't seen much activety in soldat.devs lately so I guess they have been just as busy with christmas as we have. 1 week to put together a beta seams like too little time, but I would guess that much progress will be made in the days after christmas because that's usually when people can relax and come back online.

Offline 14th_account

• Soldier
There's been work done, though no one bothered posting the devlogs when I was on vacation.

A beta in 2013 is still in the air. There isn't really that much that needs to be finalized, but finding spare time to do it is uncertain.

Offline CheeSeMan.

• Flagrunner
  • WOOT SLIPPERY PICKLES
Well lets get a dev log posted guys atleast they always make us smile :)

ps. soldat devs not allowed xmas i heard!

:>
Banana Banging since summer 2008!     
cB. Cheeky Bananas                
#CheekyB.Soldat

Offline 14th_account

• Soldier
Oeh, I'm filled with cheese and crackers right now. Maybe later.

Offline SpiltCoffee

• Veteran
  • Spilt, not Split!
    • SpiltCoffee's Site
Hey, I was okay with not having Christmas, but my family threatened to tie me to the tree and laugh at me while they enjoyed a nice feast if I didn't participate.
When life hands you High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate,
Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Fumarate, Yellow 5, Tocopherol and Less Than 2% Natural Flavour... make Lemonade!

Offline DutchFlame

• Camper
hey i was lazy as fuck too

DarkCrusade

Me too.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
Me too (sorry Shoozza)
There are other worlds than these