Misc > Forum News and Support

Winter logo

(1/8) > >>

Bonecrusher:
Thanks to whoever takes care of that. I really like that even smallest parts of the forums are taken care of even though it's activity hasn't been at it's peak lately, and I hope it wasn't an auto change cause its december 1st..( And while we're there I'd like to see some stats comparing sf active users, daily post count etc throughout the years, I just like stats i guess)

homerofgods:
Hah didn't realise :) Cool
If anyone wonder, there is no snow in Oslo, Norway yet

jrgp:

--- Quote from: Bonecrusher on December 01, 2013, 04:15:19 pm ---Thanks to whoever takes care of that. I really like that even smallest parts of the forums are taken care of even though it's activity hasn't been at it's peak lately, and I hope it wasn't an auto change cause its december 1st..( And while we're there I'd like to see some stats comparing sf active users, daily post count etc throughout the years, I just like stats i guess)

--- End quote ---

It's me. Typically I'd change it manually every year for the holiday but I figured I'd code it in such that during the month of December it shows the winter logo that was made years ago.

Soooo, it was an auto change but only because I configured it to do so a few days ago.

For stats, look at the bottom of this page: http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?action=stats You can click the pluses for more detail.

Bonecrusher:
Still its a nice little touch showing forums are being updated even in these sad times. Sweet, how come i never saw them

Mistercharles:
I can't remember if I contributed to the winter logo... I believe I made the droopy hat, ha. Nice to see it's still being used.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version