Author Topic: WEAPON MOD FROM 1.4.2/ 1.5 versions  (Read 1708 times)

Offline stachuATX7

• Major(1)
WEAPON MOD FROM 1.4.2/ 1.5 versions
« on: December 03, 2013, 05:37:20 pm »
Hmm i think WM from those versions could make a game more enjoyable, because this weapon mod is very boring and "easy" i mean, in past (1.4.2 / 1.5 v ) you needed some skill to kill someone, now you can just aim to some guy's body with steyr  and by pressing left mouse button you can kill him in less than 1 sec, coz those weapons dont have any bink or bigger recoil, only less spread added for each bullet

Offline Rotem

• Major
Re: WEAPON MOD FROM 1.4.2/ 1.5 versions
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 10:55:40 am »
agreed

Offline nouefexe

• Major(1)
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 01:43:48 pm »
f12

make boosts matter again !

Offline 14th_account

• Soldier
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2013, 02:00:25 am »
Hmm i think WM from those versions could make a game more enjoyable, because this weapon mod is very boring and "easy" i mean, in past (1.4.2 / 1.5 v ) you needed some skill to kill someone, now you can just aim to some guy's body with steyr  and by pressing left mouse button you can kill him in less than 1 sec, coz those weapons dont have any bink or bigger recoil, only less spread added for each bullet

Self-bink the way it worked before 1.6.4 was very buggy, unintuitive and easy to bypass. Almost every top-tier player would click their fire button to avoid being affected by self-bink. It wasn't a skill to do it, only a nuisance and a "fuck you" to casual players who wouldn't bother doing that nonsense.

It also didn't really fit into the world Soldat wanted to set up, where everyone was an Arnold or Stallone. Those beefcakes never release the trigger.

make boosts matter again !

Not sure what you mean by this. If you're talking about the 30% added self-damage from M79 then that was added in 1.3.1.

Offline stachuATX7

• Major(1)
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2013, 01:21:35 pm »
or just add recoil to weapons, i dont get it why soldat developers deleted recoil for weapon and added ONLY spread. lets add recoil again.

Offline 14th_account

• Soldier
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2013, 02:30:03 pm »
There never were recoil on the default weapons in normal mode. Maybe you're confusing normal mode and realistic mode?

Offline stachuATX7

• Major(1)
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2013, 03:55:12 pm »
There never were recoil on the default weapons in normal mode. Maybe you're confusing normal mode and realistic mode?

Sorry.. i meant BINK ;)

Offline Boots

• Veteran
  • I Am Iron Man
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2013, 03:48:57 am »
i honestly have terrible aim yet i manage to kill plenty with steyr... so yeah somethings wrong here!
That girl's a genius
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh
I think she's serious
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh