Heya chumps. Here's what we did since the last devlog:
* Modified behavior when changing movement direction to hopefully not mess up advanced moves possible in 1.6.5, yet behave consistently in both directions
* Fixed camera jumping back and forth between the cursor and the map's center when looking outside map bounds
* Fixed incorrectly spawning with/without a parachute after going outside map bounds
* Fixed players that needed to download the upcoming map spawned using the previous map's spawn points, as well as seeing other glitches #239
* Fixed players that needed to download the upcoming map would be disconnected before seeing the final scoreboard
* Fixed cannot delete server with two pipe chars from favorites
* Fixed empty server_info setting in servers soldat.ini makes client display weird chars in F1 menu
* Some minor code cleanup
FryFry and Shoozza played some sort of grabass all week. I didn't pay much attention to it, but think it may have had to do with our planned move from SVN to git for source code management.
Oh, and Shoozza also doodled more with the build scripts.
About the movement direction thing... We're gonna let our local run- and climb savants from the beta crew try out an alpha version of 1.6.7. Hopefully it will restore some of the extra control possible in the previous versions, but without the obvious glitchiness.