Author Topic: Nade Damage/Number  (Read 803 times)

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
Nade Damage/Number
« on: February 08, 2014, 06:44:57 am »
Its possible to set how many nades have blue team and red, and reduce damage made by blue team nades?

I have old script/idea that set nade for each team, but its based on setting how many nades are in soldat.ini and give nades for players by setting givebonus... etc bla bla bla...

More or less: I don't want this idea because its for my friend zombie server and I dont want mess with settings.

Nades aren't Weapons but Bonuses so I can't just use OnPlayerDamage(like I do for other weapons when I want to reduce/increase dmg) and I dig through scripts and devs.soldat and didnt find anything like that...

Offline Falcon`

• Flagrunner
  • A wanted lagger
Re: Nade Damage/Number
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 07:36:40 am »
Grenade crate is a bonus. Grenade itself is a weapon. So yes, they do call OnPlayerDamage. It' just that on realistic mode, sometimes you get much more damage not from grenade itself, but from the push it gives you. Other than that they're perfectly normal weapons.
If you're not paying for something, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
- Andrew Lewis

Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
Re: Nade Damage/Number
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2014, 07:58:54 am »
but with number they have if i want to change dmg in OnPlayerDamage?

and how to set different amount of nades for each team? or disable them for one of the team?