Author Topic: 1.6.7b1 bugs  (Read 1674 times)

Offline Viral

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
  • 123 hi
1.6.7b1 bugs
« on: February 16, 2014, 02:56:09 pm »
So, we have just lested our new beta, and the following things doesn't work:

- vote kick/map vote window doesnt work, you cant click anything

- lobby doesnt work

-when on a steep poligon, try holding to it with direction key only, then release it and after a split second ( when you notice you are starting to fall) try to jump away with the oposite direction key + W, if done correctly the gostek won't jump instantly like it used to, but after a "noticible while" (you can see him moving his legs in the air next to the poy, but he wont actually jump). This is even noticible on less steep polygons, but this is the worst possible scenario. Hard to explain but I'm sure you will notice it even if you do not follow these instruction, just jump on/off steep polies and you will surely notice it.

- when new polygon types are on the map (they work like a charm) all is fine untill you join/rejoin the server with people already on it. People will start to shake on the map untill they leave the bg polygon (it looks like they were stun in a flagger collide poly with a flag). It happens every time you join the server, and only people that share are the ones who had already been inside BG poly when you joined. If they leave BG poly and enter it again, everythings goes back to normal.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 03:04:00 pm by Viral »

Offline Shoozza

• Retired Soldat Developer
  • Veteran
  • Soldat's Babysitter
    • Website
Re: 1.6.7b1 bugs
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 12:29:59 am »
Nice finds! I wonder if we should have 2 theads for bugs though.
Rules
Tools: ARSSE - SARS - SRB - chatMod

Offline Lysy z Brazzers

• Major(1)
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 04:49:12 pm »
To not let it go unnocited, more of us have to report it here, otherwise devs wont care about it.
Dead lobby and votes are importants issuse to solve, and also that slide on steep polygons, which is important to climbers' community, needed to be fixed.

Offline Viral

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
  • 123 hi
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 09:38:57 am »
I'm either blind, or there is no second topic in this section, with i believe is the right one to post this.

Offline Shoozza

• Retired Soldat Developer
  • Veteran
  • Soldat's Babysitter
    • Website
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 12:34:21 pm »
I'm either blind, or there is no second topic in this section, with i believe is the right one to post this.
People also post bugs in the beta news thread

I still prefer if they are on the bugtracker instead of being mixed up with other bugs in long threads
Rules
Tools: ARSSE - SARS - SRB - chatMod

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2014, 04:13:23 pm »

I still prefer if they are on the bugtracker instead of being mixed up with other bugs in long threads
Maybe you should put a big bold link to the bugtracker in your signature. :P

Offline Bistoufly

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2014, 04:42:11 pm »

Maybe you should put a big bold link to the bugtracker in your signature. :P

Also a big flashy link in the forum layout would help.