Author Topic: My suggestion for Soldat 1.6.7 !  (Read 5280 times)

DarkCrusade

Re: My suggestion for Soldat 1.6.7 !
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2014, 06:59:54 pm »
aggresive? :/ sorry if its sound like that.
But its just my opinion.
Making nick reg database is just useless just like making clothes for player character.
I wrote this very quick so give me moment i'll edit it

Well, let me state my opinion on you then. It's not aggressive if it's my opinion right? I think you are downright stupid.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2014, 11:43:48 pm »
I see a lot of these involve weapon changes for registered users. One of the best parts of Soldat is whether or not you spend money to register, you still have an equal fair chance in the game. I don't think anything in this thread really makes much sense.

aggresive? :/ sorry if its sound like that.
But its just my opinion.
Making nick reg database is just useless just like making clothes for player character.
I wrote this very quick so give me moment i'll edit it

Well, let me state my opinion on you then. It's not aggressive if it's my opinion right? I think you are downright stupid.

:)
There are other worlds than these

Offline Drax

• Soldier
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2014, 12:02:24 am »
I see a lot of these involve weapon changes for registered users. One of the best parts of Soldat is whether or not you spend money to register, you still have an equal fair chance in the game. I don't think anything in this thread really makes much sense.

really? how it doesn't make sense?
for example Barreta: for everyone
               Crossbow: for registered only
They both should be one shot weapon, with pretty much the same reload, it's just different look.
Think more deeply ;/

DarkCrusade

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2014, 01:18:29 am »
They both should be one shot weapon, with pretty much the same reload, it's just different look.

And why do you think Soldat is moddable?

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
  • Put your farts in my pussy
    • LOLOKAUST MSPAINT PLEASURE POND
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2014, 02:35:25 am »
and yes I think I helped with putting those ideas into game
Well, like I said.. no. I could elaborate, but I already did it in my previous posts.

I think I helped developers by buying registration which is 14$, also I am considering buy a T- shirt! which is about 35$(sum) I think you can call this HELP.
You're mixing up "helping to implement stuff" with "supporting implementation of stuff". Also, it's sweet of you to be considering to buy the T-shirts, that helps a ton! Thank you!

really? how it doesn't make sense?
for example Barreta: for everyone
               Crossbow: for registered only
Think more deeply ;/
I think you're the one here not ploughing deep enough or then just simply trolling, because something just doesn't add up here. You've been playing Soldat for 8-9 years and you want to suddenly forget all that and start changing a half of the game to something else? What happened, did you go Gay on Duty somewhere in the middle there? And it's spelled Barrett for fucks sake, some 9 year player you are.

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2014, 03:44:37 am »
DarkCrusade before you start another stupid war read this topic again, I edited my post so dont points out the-of-date sentences. Stick to the topic.

drax993, just like smiluu said:
Well, you obviously have no experience in game developing or project directing, otherwise you would have known the value of what you just said before posting it.

Everyone have ideas but if you are so good at making such list of what dev team should do... get your tools and start making it real, because for now we talk about some dream list that has nothing to do with reality of developing game.

For now you don't even realize that money from registering doesn't go to any of Devs, they work for free. Soldat for long time is made totally by people that work on it because they love this game and spend their free time making it better.

Before you post anything else spend few days reading this forum and maybe then you understand that this is dev community not some company that make money from game.
And if you want to help pull up your pants and start working another list of your wish list would be useless

Offline Mittsu

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2014, 05:28:08 am »
i see no benefit for the game from making everything require registration. You're also assuming that current game developers get money from registrations, and I'm not sure about that. There was a discussion about it in the past, and as far as i remember, they don't.
Realistic-Soldat.net
<+elerok> soldat is dead
<+AThousandD> shit happens