Author Topic: A public apology by SuperKill  (Read 4026 times)

Offline Slashnoob

• Major
  • only users lose drugs
A public apology by SuperKill
« on: February 18, 2014, 08:20:04 pm »
First off, this is not an "im back/leaving" material because I'm not back.

Now, I'm sure that not long after reading this post, most of you guys will wonder 'who is that absurd faggot and what is he talking about anyway'. Well that's fine. You probably don't know me but I've been probably one of the most enthusiastic Soldat players ever since the very early versions of the game and my nickname was SuperKill. I've been here since this forum came out, and the one before this one, and the one before that one.
That is not the point.

The story is simple - one night I was beyond bored and decided to search the archives of rhe forum with anything related to me. Yes, that bored.
What I've seen have left me shocked and amazed. I've read my own posts and wanted to punch myself. In the balls.

Seeing as the way I communicated with most people back then was MSN Messanger (obviously gone now), it is impossible for me to track down select people by email, facebook or whatever. The only chance I have at reaching these people is by leaving this message right here and hope it will, at any point, be picked up by them.

The list goes as follows;

Chakra - one of the coolest people I have had the pleasure of being in the same community with. I am terribly regretful for the ways which I expressed my opinions. It was juvenile to say the least while you remained calm and hinted I'm losing it even by my own standards. Reading about our pro/anti Barret quarrels sure was fun though. :)
The only game I play from time to time now is Battlefield 4, and believe it or not, I'm hating on the 'barretards' ;)

That fucking sniper (tfs) - too many times have I simply ignored or disregarded the words of what I now recognize as one of the most brilliant people on this planet. You are amazing.

BMF - You dirty bastard. It took me until now but only now I understand the point of the thread that you posted a fakepic of our 'duel'. I have to admit that it was a rock solid 10/10.

Everyone I have ever disrespected - consider this an apology. Reading my old posts I sure was an asshole and can't understand how I was ever even accepted into irc rooms lol. There are so many people that I now consider amazing that its pointless to list them all. Even those that I didn't talk to much - Kazuki, n1nj@, Hitman, etc etc. This applies to you as well.
By the way n1nj@ if you ever read this, when I joined your clan you asked me how active I am, and i told you I'm handicapped in a wheel chair and almost always on. Lol, sorry for lying, I'm not handicapped. Just stupid.

Well this is it. It may look weird or pathetic but I don't mind at all.
If anyone I knew still play (sv| members, Israeli friends etc) please post in here and I'll make sure to respond when I check this thread out in a couple of years. :)

Whew. That felt refreshing.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 08:27:09 pm by Slashnoob »
Former SuperKill

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
Re: A public apology by SuperKill
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 03:33:11 am »
This post would be nice lesson for few of current users here :]

Offline Denacke

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Soldier
  • Cake!
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 05:02:25 am »
Damn reading those names was like a blast from the past. I'm just not going to punish myself by looking at my old forum posts. :D

By the way n1nj@ if you ever read this, when I joined your clan you asked me how active I am, and i told you I'm handicapped in a wheel chair and almost always on. Lol, sorry for lying, I'm not handicapped. Just stupid.
haha :D

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 05:30:48 am »
I'm just not going to punish myself by looking at my old forum posts. :D

I always delete all my post when i reach 60-70. I did this in this forum 2 times and no one notice xD

I know that is stupid but this is test that i doing in few forums.
You wouldn't believe how amount of post impact conversation, when some "old" user see that i have less than 20 posts so he start bashing me that I'm new here and i dont know nothing and I should GTFO :D

yes, yes, I deleted some of "more important post, like maps and logos, bot no one notice this for now"

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
  • Put your farts in my pussy
    • LOLOKAUST MSPAINT PLEASURE POND
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 09:27:14 am »
I'm afraid it's no longer 2006, I've no clue who you or your friends are, well Chakra I remember by name. You should try IRC quakenet channels, you just might find some of your friends there.

#Soldat.gather
#Soldat.match
#Soldat.mapping
Might be more channels with different people as well.

You wouldn't believe how amount of post impact conversation[/u], when some "old" user see that i have less than 20 posts so he start bashing me that I'm new here and i dont know nothing and I should GTFO :D
Good job deceiving us like that, but we can see the date you registered and you're too emotional/self-centered to be an old user in this forum.

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2014, 10:17:23 am »
science and testing need sacrifice :]

you're too emotional/self-centered to be an old user in this forum.
good one xD
As far as i check old post and new ones from you and others users you are one of people that always bashing others because you just can't carry other opinions :] and you like to enter topic with conversation between two other people and quote some sentence just to piss off one of them.

Just to be clear I'm not gonna comment anything here anymore, so end of offtopic

DarkCrusade

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2014, 10:33:37 am »
One day when you sit in front of your PC and read through your old posts, you'll note your ignorant behaviour and break your keyboard when you smash your head harder on it than Schwarzenegger banged his housekeeper. Until that distant day, Smiluu and me will enjoy breaking your posts down to semantics.

You have a misconception of us, though. We do not bash you because we cannot carry other people's opinion, but the way you state your opinion. You argue like stupid men and women argue.

Offline Mittsu

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2014, 11:03:19 am »
I'm hoping for an apology thread from DarkCrusade in the future
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 04:47:04 pm by Mittsu »
Realistic-Soldat.net
<+elerok> soldat is dead
<+AThousandD> shit happens

Offline Fawkzy

• Major(1)
  • :^)
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2014, 01:47:07 pm »
We all were young fools once.

Jesus Christ, even I have a completely long history of being a completely fucking absolutely shitheaded, idiotic and ignorant fuckfaced dichkead who used every single excuse he'd think out for escaping his final judgment.

I literally was spewing shitloads of militantly ultra-retarded bullshit because I wanted to, without noticing it being like I earlier said so. Now, if I looked at all my posts I made from the very first time I registered, I'd cringe. Hard.

I, personally, was responsible for "pi times shit" percent of spam, childish bullshit and idiocy that ever had seen the light of these forums and I guess, for that and everything else, some people demand my full public apology too.

Besides, even despite such "conditions" the administrating team and other forum users and trolls had to deal with while I was present, there was one thing uniting us: Soldat. Well, isn't it what these forums are based on, at all?

Soldat is being played by me until this day, because I was constantly identifying it with the absolutely one-of-a-kind community, which was around here. Even despite the fact I am now currently developing a S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat mod, which, made by merging various ideas implemented in any other mods, and then tweaked to the max in order to make this game finally playable and balanced, is intended to blow the western stalkers' brains the hell up, I still have some time for Soldat. - That little game which caused it all.

Let's just stop looking at the past and focus on what we're currently doing and what we should do.

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2014, 10:55:08 pm »

This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2014, 11:11:28 pm »

That fucking sniper (tfs) - too many times have I simply ignored or disregarded the words of what I now recognize as one of the most brilliant people on this planet. You are amazing.

BMF - You dirty bastard. It took me until now but only now I understand the point of the thread that you posted a fakepic of our 'duel'. I have to admit that it was a rock solid 10/10.

Everyone I have ever disrespected - consider this an apology. Reading my old posts I sure was an asshole and can't understand how I was ever even accepted into irc rooms lol. There are so many people that I now consider amazing that its pointless to list them all. Even those that I didn't talk to much - Kazuki, n1nj@, Hitman, etc etc. This applies to you as well.

I miss all those old people you mentioned. I started here in 2004 so I vaguely remember them. Chakra used to have me join a teamspeak/vent with a bunch of you guys and I'd read incest erotica and everyone would laugh. Back when Pidgin was still called Gaim.

Those fucking days man.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 11:14:52 pm by jrgp »
There are other worlds than these

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2014, 09:15:19 pm »
We all were young fools once.

I want to kind of revive this thread to reply to this. Fawkzy, after I have banned him 3+ times in the past, has mostly cleaned up his act. He knows and runs Linux and I think kind of tries to contribute here. Maybe he even has grown a few eyebrows at this point. Thanks foxx.
There are other worlds than these

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
  • Put your farts in my pussy
    • LOLOKAUST MSPAINT PLEASURE POND
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2014, 04:17:19 am »
Imo the Soldat community deserves to be bashed and hurt time to time, ESPECIALLY the players in pub servers. If Soldat had a speak feature, I'm sure it would sound very much like COD in there. If you don't know what that means, imagine a gathering of several individuals with IQs that of a sponge, who are barely half way through their prepuberty, arguing with each other with what little vocabulary they learned from watching AVGN. I don't regret bashing anybody with that childish alpha male attitude or someone who hasn't any slightest bit of sense of humour, regardless his or her age. Be it in the pub servers or here in these forums, idiots don't learn from compliments.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 04:20:13 am by smiluu »