Soldat Fans > Web Pages

Soldat Tutorials website

(1/5) > >>

darDar:
Hey,

Since there is a very large gap between soldat players who play on public servers and people who are playing in the competive scene I thought it might be helpful to create a site which helps "new" players and other players, who need help at some point, a website to get started and to get help.

There are a lot of tutorials on the forums and on other sites but it would be nice to have everything just at one place so that people will not have to search as long as they would do right now.

One of my aims is to get  people who are playing on public servers into the competive scene (IRC, gathers & leagues)
Another aim is to have a place with just everythng about soldat at one place (as I said before)

--- Quote ---F.A.Q
Server Tutorials / Installation (Linux, Windows...)
Movement Tutorials
Mapping Tutorials
Modding Tutorials
Game Tutorials
--- End quote ---

I've just created a template quickly, so that you can see what this site is going to be about.
I also want to have translations.

Do you like the idea ?
Any suggestions ?

you can have a look at the current template
here

Akinaro:
Most of it is here, in this forum, we could just copy it to one place and update images(because this topic are a bit old), there is lots of gifs with movements and mapping tutorials so no need to write everything from scratch....

You could add new button between home and forums for this list.

Shoozza:
There is also the soldat manual and the wiki.
Both need someone to who is willing to keep it up to date and clean up the html (for the manual).

darDar:

--- Quote from: Shoozza on February 19, 2014, 09:29:12 am ---There is also the soldat manual and the wiki.
Both need someone to who is willing to keep it up to date and clean up the html (for the manual).

--- End quote ---

I'll see what I can do about the manual

nosejj:
@Shoozza: There is the devs wiki, right? 'Cause the general one is gone for years! (wiki.soldat.nl) :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version