Poll

Who is worser ?

Stalin
10 (62.5%)
Hitler
6 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Who is worser Stailin or Hitler  (Read 6123 times)

Offline kabutto

• Major(1)
Re: Who is worser Stailin or Hitler
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2014, 05:10:50 am »
So, is this thread somehow supposed to make Soldat Forums a more fun and lively place? Nice try, but I'm not buying it.

Well you just bought is by posting this in this Topic :]

I would rather see this forum dead than flooded with intellectually undemanding and mediocre topics such as this one.

So what are you doing here and why the hell you post USELESS TOPIC LIKE THIS: http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?PHPSESSID=hefk8t2vq4mkaovae57spckuc0&topic=43216.0

Just like I write in one of topic, you are two-faced idiot that in one way post stupid off-topic text and in another way you bit*hing about trolling.

Deal with it that empty forum like this scares potential users, because as I said, I saw lots of new maps, scripts etc etc but why they dont post it here? Because they see that its dead forum full of old users that dont have anything to do and trolls that at least FORCE us to talk.

Look. One stupid Topic and lots of people came here just to post something like L[0ne]R, even if he dont like this Topic he still post something, because just like we all, he really like and want to post anything, even if its stupid conversation.

But For now there isnt anything good to comment her (even this movement related topic is useless compared to this) so if user see new topic he want to show that there still are people here that like to make this forum alive by posting anything. Thats how Internet work. Bunch of bored people that post idiotic/funny/weird things
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 05:46:57 am by kabutto »

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
  • Put your farts in my pussy
    • LOLOKAUST MSPAINT PLEASURE POND
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2014, 05:51:45 am »
I'm saying Stalin simply because he is still alive

What? Wiki says he died in the 1950s.
Now you know enough about history to give an opinion.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2014, 05:58:10 am »
@kabutto: Expect to be banned for a longer period for ban evasion. How's the topic I posted stupid? My results are display of my determination to my job and my success in career. I'm close to becoming a consumer market manager.

Offline kabutto

• Major(1)
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2014, 06:37:59 am »
No body care about you, especially here(based on opinion about you and replays).

I rather spend my time talking stupid thing with vucgy that reading your lame post. Its more funny and sometimes topic like this change to really nice conversation full of weird but nice posts.

So if you dont have anything new to say go to your cave, and dont post anything, because AS YOU SAID you like empty forum than topic like this, if you keep writing you gonna show us that you are two-face dick that dont fallow his own rules.

Expect to be banned for a longer period for ban evasion

Dont care too much. At least I give this forum more user numbers that posts in the last months.
And i give admins some work because they dont even change New Year's Eve logo or post anything about Soldat. So if they have time I can give them some occupation
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 06:40:51 am by kabutto »

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2014, 07:24:39 am »
Dear kabutto, you're young and stupid, everything you have said so far in your life is of no value and importance to anyone with real life problems. This forum is not real life. If the only problem in your life you have is with this forum, then you have been spoiled rotten. I can only imagine the pain your parents are going to go through when your immune system begins to act against responsibility. I suppose this is what happens when you mix urine with semen.

Offline kabutto

• Major(1)
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2014, 07:46:46 am »
and you dear smiluu should be proud of yourself by providing us so much information, its so adult and intelligent. Your examples are so mature that I just dont know what to to say :]

Just like some people here you take everything here so much to yourself, and make everything you see so much literally, that you provide us so much nice post that your knowledge about me is just amazing.

Its not my fault that random people want to make this forum more alive than most of you.
Because if there isn't any hope you still can laugh about something than sitting and doing nothing :]
But I forget, you all are born veterans, and you always are so serious and wise that you rather die in silence that take some time and laugh at this situation.

PS. look. More people check this topic than any other in the past week. You see? even stupid things can make something, out of nowhere we have few admins, moderators and even devs in this topic
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 07:49:25 am by kabutto »

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2014, 07:59:52 am »
Hear that wet scouring sound behind that fluttering prepubescent neck beard of yours? That's your mum doing your laundry.

Offline kabutto

• Major(1)
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2014, 08:31:19 am »
In Topic like this you see who is who. You see who is just a prick that want to post something and feel important, who want make just some fun and who is just user and want to participate in conversation no matter what subject.
Guess who you are :]

Probably when you posted that you feel something like: "ah! I Showed that Dick where is his place! My writing style is so amazing and mature that I dont need to watch my language! Yeah! I'm amazing!"

And best part is that you really dont know what to write, not even explanation why you think what you think, just like normal person would write(complete sentence, not Twitter like few words)  or even write argument WHY you dont like my point of view. So you just stopped at insulting me and my "mum" :]
Do I really need to say something more? who is who?

DarkCrusade

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2014, 08:51:17 am »
One distant day, you will launder your own dirty socks and boxers. That is the day when you can step up to the adult table and have a beer or two with us 'veterans'. Until then, accept your punishment and be quiet. There's a reason why the ban was handed out to you, you see? ;)

Offline kabutto

• Major(1)
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2014, 09:11:29 am »
Yes I see that i'm still here and you bitching about everything...
And oh yeah, I see your "adult" texts :] You need to be proud of yourself that even when you write that you dont like this topic and anyone who participates in such conversation, you still are here... with us... writing shits...

I have time for this "game", thats why I'm here: to make some fun. And you are here because you don't have anything to do, so you posting very mature text about me, and I have fun of that too. So if its true what they say about you, its gonna be "perpetum mobile troll Topic" Because you write this because you want to feel important and i'm writing this because I have fun of that :D So keep posting! I have lots of time

Offline Vucgy92

• Soldier
  • cyklon-b is the only way
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2014, 09:23:15 am »
DarkCrusade
You really have some serious problems men , writing all day hate post on a forum just cause you don't knew what to do with your life or how to talk without flame. I think you should go to a Psychiatrist cause you don't really seem like a normal person , all your desire is to start provocations with people so that hey have to talk to you and that you can start to flame. I feel really sorry for you...
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 09:26:12 am by Vucgy92 »
Choose one,
Bonecrusher

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2014, 09:28:02 am »
Probably when you posted that you feel something like: "ah! I Showed that Dick where is his place! My writing style is so amazing and mature that I dont need to watch my language! Yeah! I'm amazing!"
Instead of spending time psychoanalyzing me with your intimate experience with life and feeble social skills you could use that little brainpower you have to decipher what message my posts are trying to convey. There is nothing wrong with my language, go back to school.

And best part is that you really dont know what to write, not even explanation why you think what you think, just like normal person would write(complete sentence, not Twitter like few words)  or even write argument WHY you dont like my point of view. So you just stopped at insulting me and my "mum" :]
Do I really need to say something more? who is who?
It's been long clear to me that you have a superiority complex, you continuously like to point out you're just trolling and having fun which is clearly an attempt to escape consequences of your own stupidity and lack of diplomatic interaction. Which leaves patronizing you like a child as the only rational solution. It's irrelevant what I think of you, for what it is worth and you don't particularly take "no" or "shut up" for an answer, regardless the quality of the argument.

Offline kabutto

• Major(1)
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2014, 10:05:38 am »
It took you some time to post that pseudo intelligent post :]
[Check any psychological behavior related book, that post like you just made is typical for non-mature person who seeing that he dont have anything to say he starting to attack other person using insults or chaotic sentences like this one.]

Beside its funny that you asking me to stop analyze your posts because I dont know you and YET YOU analyze my person ,even if you dont have any information about me... Funny right?

I didnt start insulting any of you. You started this and now you gonna drag your idea of insulting me because you dont know how to quit from this situation :] This show something about your person.
I admits, my posts are in the edge of making some of you angry(small provocations) but you started this.
 I was on my topic about forum for long as I could before you started offend me. I had hope that this could end in discussion about Forum and Users but you preferred to take this to private level of insulting my person :]

As you see its nothing hard to analyze your post and see who you are. I admit that Im here for fun, so you should take this to the account, but still my point wasn't to offend anyone, I wanted discussion about forum and topic like this that looks like useless but still they give any site like this boost to make it alive again, even if someone don't like it...
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 10:08:56 am by kabutto »

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2014, 10:47:48 am »
Seems like I'm just throwing snowballs at you and you're throwing the same ones back at me.

Beside its funny that you asking me to stop analyze your posts because I dont know you and YET YOU analyze my person ,even if you dont have any information about me... Funny right?
*Benefits with laying down useless analyzing is that you can focus on understanding the structure and meaning of the sentences I'm wasting on you, and maybe save yourself from embarrassing yourself further due to *interpreting the post wrong and making it to be what you want it to be. Wasn't there a mention of Islam in this thread? To put it in perspective, you're interpreting my posts like they're reading their gayeraan to be justification to their intolerance and paedophilia, because that's simply what they want it to be.

It took you some time to post that pseudo intelligent post :]
Your posts are too paradoxing for a quick thought through reply, the delay in the orgasm of your anal fingering is all your fault.

I didnt start insulting any of you.
You ad hominemed Darkcrusade and called him a two-faced dick (was it twice?). That isn't a compliment or a civil argument afaik. AND YES you were the first one to be out of line.

I admits, my posts are in the edge of making some of you angry(small provocations) but you started this.
I have time for this "game", thats why I'm here: to make some fun.
While implying there's mistakes in my language I suppose you're making mistakes in yours on purpose in order to active another milestone in my response? Quite eerie for someone who just simply "wishes to be part of the contributing community". I'm taking the risk of being premature on that realization. If you wish for that kind of flame war, I'm way above your league. Otherwise, pull your arrogant face out of your ass, learn to take in some criticism and then we all could be friends. This is a forum for loving the game, not for you to prove your worth. Anyone who tells you to shut up has a solid point.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 11:40:51 am by smiluu »

Offline Bonecrusher

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • High above
    • Zabijaka.pl
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2014, 12:48:27 pm »
Enough of this hate train, please move forward, nothing to see here. Locked

Im chill like that