Author Topic: Few questions...  (Read 3770 times)

Offline Drax

• Soldier
Few questions...
« on: March 10, 2014, 12:00:04 am »
Can we mod Bonuses? I would like to change predator so it does nothing, completely nothing.
Also, what happened to chainsaw ?? I gave it 100 bullets and it is not used at all, we can't mod it anymore??
I would like to ask about extra sound in game one more time, I posted it in Simple question thread a weak ago, but it seems like no one visits this topic. Is there any possibility to get a sound while using created command like /nade ?? I was thinking about simple program that would open music player and play the sound without minimizing soldat. I would use /kick and sound of a kick would be played from music player on my computer, also is it possible for a server to send a notification to other players that I used this command and their program on their computer would also turn on a sound of a kick from a music player.

Or can we somehow mod the taunts with F6 or F7 so it would play the sound, do whatever the command says and stop the sound in the right moment???

Another question: is it possible to get x,y of the place where bullet hit an enemy and on this x,y spawn another bullet that will hit an enemy or appear for 1 sec and disappear??

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
Re: Few questions...
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 03:44:57 am »
1. Just disable predator in soldat.ini if you dont want it on serwer
2. copy setting from weapons.ini(what you change) and say exactly what you want to do with it.
3. no, no extra sound for server
4. no, no music taunts, its all depend on player settings not server
5. Well...... You can get x/y of enemies direction, you can get x/y of player shoot direction...
and its possible to create bullet based on it, so technically you can create bullet like that without x/y of bullet hit place(but im not expert o wait for more detailed explanation of this)

Offline Drax

• Soldier
Re: Few questions...
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 02:56:08 pm »
1. Just disable predator in soldat.ini if you dont want it on serwer
no I need it for something else, just tell me possible modifications for it(all of them if you may, in general) like for example can predator bonus can bet change to load a weapon for a player??
2. I would like chainsaw to lose it's bullets who made it never ending?! very bad idea!
3. no, no extra sound for server
explain this....
4. no, no music taunts, its all depend on player settings not server
but I would like to make a full scripted and modded (+ some separated extras) server, so include the thing that people will download my setting/program etc.
5. Well...... You can get x/y of enemies direction, you can get x/y of player shoot direction...
and its possible to create bullet based on it, so technically you can create bullet like that without x/y of bullet hit place(but im not expert o wait for more detailed explanation of this)
it will be different don't you think so??? what about two players next to each other? I think soldat can choose only the nearest enemy id, or from some certain area like: 20m to 40m away on x and -500/500 meters on y.
so I think x,y of bullet hit is better in this/my case.

PS Aki did you vist http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=43337.msg518171#new ?? :)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 03:06:51 pm by Drax »