Author Topic: How does energy Ki works in DBZ?  (Read 1551 times)

Offline Drax

• Soldier
How does energy Ki works in DBZ?
« on: March 12, 2014, 12:19:39 pm »
deleted
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 02:02:20 am by Drax »

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
Re: How does energy Ki works in DBZ?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 01:05:58 pm »
Heh I watched DB back in 98' i loved it. Every few year I'm doing marathon of DB, its like watching old photos, good old days when your only worries was what you gonna to do with your friends and what to watch on TV

It cant beat my Stalker and Fallout 2 marathons every year(week of non stop gaming) but still its good fun.

As far as I remember yes, it drain his energy on ss1, but as we seen before fight with cell, goku and gohan managed to bump they "energy capacity" to level where they could be ss1 for most of time.
Its like first/second gear in car, its move very slow but you need to control yourself to not damage gearbox/clutch and empty your fuel tank. That why they spend so much time in training.
And as far as I remember in ss2 they convert they energy to electricity that could light up big city for year...

They take their energy probably from body, and body take energy from food and we know that sayans like to eat a loot :]

And Vegeta known how to increase his Ki, but not in such verve and level. He didnt know that he need mental boost to get to the next level(pride, love to bulma).
He thought that SS is just a myth, and he thought that he cant be more powerful, and because he is hotheaded he probably would get beat by freezer after he show up with his new strength, if he managed to bump a bit.

I'm not an expert, I just love to watch it for good old memories so duno if its true
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 02:11:57 pm by Akinaro »