Soldat Talk > General Discussions

Quick Questions

<< < (14/15) > >>

Shoozza:
I'd prefer not to add weapons at this time, they require rebalancing which nobody in the team does atm (besides touching hundreds of lines of code for little benefit).
Sorry.

Home:
I think maybe you could add a new weapon in the future without touching too much code (or any code at all) by making the Minigun a whole new weapon. It is usually disabled anyway on most servers and doesn't really fit into the Soldat play. Someone mentioned it if I remember right, you could put Minigun into Rambo bow mode or something or just delete it.

Drax:
I am planning to run a server and make server display vent info for my server so people can have possibility to have voice chat, but I was wandering and I would like to ask if devs will ever make soldat voice chat as default feature?

machina:

--- Quote from: Drax on January 31, 2018, 07:18:14 pm ---I am planning to run a server and make server display vent info for my server so people can have possibility to have voice chat, but I was wandering and I would like to ask if devs will ever make soldat voice chat as default feature?

--- End quote ---
Nowadays, in-game voice chats die in favour of separate solutions like Discords etc.

Also, Soldat is supposed to be released on Steam. I believe it has some voice chat feature implemented so I doubt there's gonna be any effort done in order to provide a dedicated solution for Soldat only.

Besides that... Ventrilo? Rly? Who uses this? TeamSpeak already kinda died because of Discord while Vent was killed by TS as far as I remember.

jrgp:

--- Quote from: machina on February 01, 2018, 03:47:16 pm ---Besides that... Ventrilo? Rly? Who uses this? TeamSpeak already kinda died because of Discord while Vent was killed by TS as far as I remember.

--- End quote ---

Vent and TS used to be king years and years ago. I feel like adding built in chat to Soldat is feature bloat and much better suited by an external app such as Discord.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version