I guess it's about time for me to write a devlog again.
I didn't hear so many people complaining about the lack of devlogs though.
Anyways, whis week skoskav removed bots from the player number column. He made the weapons more agnostic.
I worked on the build scripts and fixed some bugs and issues with them.
I also had to add some stuff so we can build patches again (remember the buildscripts have been rewritten).
You can try the new beta I just released.
That said I'm still not really happy with the scripts at this point but I decided to just make them work good enough now and make them nice later.
And that's it for this week.