Author Topic: My suggestion normal WM  (Read 3460 times)

Offline ZdzichU

• Major
My suggestion normal WM
« on: March 25, 2014, 02:05:25 pm »
I play a little longer time Soldat and decided to share with you my idea on WM.
sooo...

DE: +1 reload, -1 push, +1 dmg
HK: +3 spread
AK: +1 spread, +1 push
AUG: -2 push
Spas: +1 push
Ruger: -
M79: -
Brt: +7 bink
Minimi: +2 spread
Minigun: -1 dmg, +1 spreed, +1 StartUpTime
Ussocom: +2 reload
Knife: +2 dmg
Chainsaw: -
Law: -1 StartUpTime.

Offline darDar

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
    • #Soldat Gather - Community on Discord
Re: My suggestion normal WM
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 02:38:18 pm »
this weapon is already very strong right now.
way too much
way too much
makes this weaon even more useless as it is already
that would cause deaths if you get hitted by a weak knife, which is not good

the current weapon mod is pretty good
Soldat Gather 'Matchmaking Community on Discord'

gather.soldat.pl

| My Maps: ctf_Pyramid, ctf_Replay, ctf_Blako, ctf_R6, ctf_Ntex, ctf_Caro, ctf_Bizar & vs_mode mappack |

Offline ZdzichU

• Major
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 02:58:46 pm »

this weapon is already very strong right now.
Maybe this "+1 dmg" is too much. But rest its good i think.

way too much
Cuz this is weapon for short distanses. So more useless than now.

way too much
Brt is too easy now

makes this weaon even more useless as it is already
Trust me, if you know how to play minigun this weapon is so OP

that would cause deaths if you get hitted by a weak knife, which is not good
But sometimes i hiting enemy by really powerfull knife it's taking only 40-50% hp

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 02:59:24 pm »
f12 for:

rest is to much playing with it, so nope

Offline 15th_account

• Inactive Soldat Developer
  • Soldier
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2014, 08:50:12 am »
What are your thoughts on 1.6.7 beta2?

Code: [Select]
// Changes from 1.6.6 -> 1.6.7
// Deagles      fireinterval +1
// HK MP5       spread +1
// Ak           dmg +10, fireinterval +1, spread -1, push +3
// Steyr        dmg -1
// Barrett      startup +2, moveacc -1
// Socom        dmg -1

General gameplay changes:
* Bullets do a lot less push on flags.
* Bullets now take into account the weapons' Push attribute when pushing flags.
* Moveacc was simplified to be more intuitive and be less erratic.
* Weapons with bink or moveacc (Ruger, Barrett, Minimi) will scale the cursor to show how accurate they currently are.
* Harder for accumulated bink to reach ridiculously high amounts.
* Bink didn't work in non-team based game modes (DM, Rambo, Pointmatch).
* When Spas is empty, it will now wait for the FireInterval to finish before starting the reload.

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2014, 09:12:31 am »
Ak           dmg +10 spread -1, push +3
Steyr        dmg -1

wtf? 10?!
and why the hell you play with styer??? in 1.6.6 its a bit weak an now... its joke?

Offline 15th_account

• Inactive Soldat Developer
  • Soldier
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2014, 09:33:19 am »
This AK does around the same Damage per second and Push per second. You omitted the part where it's rate of fire was lowered.

Steyr is still the most popular choice for clan wars right now, by far.

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2014, 09:43:18 am »
you know, normally we get +1 -1 or 2... and now 10! its looks a bit scary :] Its sad than no one play beta2 every day I check lobby and nothing... so its hard to test it in real life(bots are bots you know)

Offline Adam

• Camper
  • When someone you argue with has a good point.
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2014, 09:58:41 am »
When are you going to realize Deagles are overpowered and need nerfing?

// Ak dmg +10, spread -1, push +3... what the flying fuck is this?
// Barrett startup +2. It's pretty good the way it is already, don't know why you'd add more.
// Socom dmg -1, why? all other secondaries are insta-kill and are for more better in situations then Socom.

Also, what about spaz? I've been a victim of unloading 3-4 pellets on a players body to not have them take ANY damage. It's even more funny that in some cases when the first 2 pellets don't register, the 3rd kills in one hit.

Do I even have to mention how pointless it is to use guns such as: spaz, and ruger. Especially when it's easily outgunned by Deagles, a gun which is far more easier to spam nades and bullets, and literally has no restrictions compared to Ruger and Spaz. Also, how come it has no Movement Acc, has a shorter fire interval then spaz, and has more push then ruger and only slightly lower from spaz? Did I also mention it's able to kill in 2 shots? Don't know how obvious it has to be for you to see it's overpowered and far better then any other auto and semi in soldat.

Only because it shoots straight, not because of the damage. From this past season, i'd say from my experience, a majority of players use weapons other than steyr.
Usually when they do, it's often for alt route or when they're going to be rushing a lot. But when people need a quick win or can't beat someone by pure aim they turn to Deagles, the OP weapon in soldat.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 02:23:54 pm by Adam »

Arguing with your girlfriend and you don't get a response for a few minutes

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2014, 10:30:19 am »
yes this is true that Deagles are OP a bit, I use them for past few months and in one way I loved them by this, but in other way its weird a bit...

And for god sake don't play with styer anymore... I love that gun, dont destroy it more than its it now...
If its turn out that you gonna make -1 dmg sorry, but I'll pass soldat and say BB.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 10:31:57 am by Akinaro »

Offline Bistoufly

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2014, 01:16:24 pm »
Wonder why is the AK buffed. For what I've seen it's already the weapon of choices for killwhores in gathers. You know the guys who post screenshots with 60+ kills in the sctfl forum.

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2014, 01:44:09 pm »
AK for me is good in 1.6.6, maybe more spread to it and it would be good.

It have bigger mag and dmg than styer so its good at its is, dont see the point of buffing it now. Just to piss off more people and make styer worst?

If someone want accurate shoot  and quick reload: styer
bigger mag but less accuracy? AK
dick with no brain? minimi is for you :D
dick 2: advanced  killwhore return? minigun is here!

Don't get me wrong but its look more like 2-3 people play in private server and decide what to change in WM depend on their mood.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 02:08:07 pm by Akinaro »

Offline ZdzichU

• Major
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2014, 03:05:12 pm »
I think Aug just needed to lower push, cuz its so easy to push flag or team mate like Spas. I don't why Aug -1 dmg and Ak -1 spread :c

Offline Vucgy92

• Soldier
  • cyklon-b is the only way
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2014, 08:47:55 pm »

Too OP

Maybe +2

No Its finally balanced with AUG

AUG: -2 push
You knew that Aug is still the most preferred Auto-Rifle ingame so obviously no

Spas: +1 push
Nah... Would rather see spread a lithe bit more

Go Burn in hellllll!

+2 spread if -1 or -2 recoil so it would be more of a support weapon

REMOVE THE MINIGUN IN MY OPINION :D

Yes or No ... Dunno

Nope

I learned to calculate the LAW startup time when aiming. Now Shortening it would mean that I will again have to learn how to use a weapon I mastered

All in all
Not so good ideas mostly cause Soldat balance is so damn Fragile :/
Choose one,
Bonecrusher

Offline Drax

• Soldier
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2014, 12:12:44 am »
my suggestions:
// Deagles  fireinterval +1
/ Deagles  (for reload I think it should be double reload of socom, it does make some sense I think, how long should it take to reload them, anyway look at the reload of ak and steyr )realod +17 or +13 (think of it) 9 bullets (balance dmg so it would kill 3 ppl if 3 double bullets would hit torso)
( There are different types of Desert Eagle handgun. Depending on the caliber that you have will let you know how many bullets can be held. For the .357 it holds 9 bullets, .41 and .44 hold 8 bullets, and the .50 hold 7 bullets.)
// HK MP5       spread +1 reload +3
Ak           dmg +25, spread +4, 30 bullets (if this game is really based on CS, having AK you should fire 2-4 bullets then short pause, my friend tip, he had amazing aim, and that was the way this weapon worked best, why? don't rly know, I wasn't rly playing it ;p )
// Steyr        dmg -1
don't really know, but based on what people say it needs a nerf, so maybe this dmg - 1 will do the job
// Barrett      startup +3 moveacc +2 fireinterval - 15 (that would increase camping I think, but I like things more realistic it's fun for me ;p )
// Socom        dmg -1
// Socom        dmg - from 1 to 3

Spas: dmg +25 fireinterval + 15 speed - 10

Ruger: dmg +10 fireinterval +5/10 reload +10/15

M79: I suggest to add +15 startuptime I know people complain a lot about M79 noobs because it's "easy weapon", well maybe it's true

Minigun: dmg - 5 fireinterval -1 spread -1 ammo +100 (which is 200) reload - 10

FN Minimi: don't have time to think about it, you wont take my ideas anyway lol xDD

chainsaw: limited ammo! 200 reload 80 and maybe startuptime +1 I don't really like startuptime for chainsaw but I want it to be balanced

I learned to calculate the LAW startup time when aiming. Now Shortening it would mean that I will again have to learn how to use a weapon I mastered
I agree, no change for law!

anyway for me chainsaw change is only important because this unlimited ammo prevents from modding this weapon, and the rest is like whatever for me, but I did my best on writing my opinion. It's whatever because we can mod weapons on our servers so...
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 12:41:25 am by Drax »

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2014, 04:46:49 am »
More of your suggestion would destroy balance but some of them are good.

PS do you even played most of this weapon more than month? Because its seams not :]

+3 reload? tell my why? why do you think its need longer reload
Ak           dmg +25, spread +4, 30 bullets (if this game is really based on CS, having AK you should fire 2-4 bullets then short pause, my friend tip, he had amazing aim, and that was the way this weapon worked best, why? don't rly know, I wasn't rly playing it ;p )
This is totally buls#it. You dont play with Ak and you want massive modding of it?
// Steyr        dmg -1
Don't even dare to talk about my weapon if you didnt even use it. >:[
// Barrett      startup +3 moveacc +2 fireinterval - 15 (that would increase camping I think, but I like things more realistic it's fun for me ;p )
If you like camping go play CoD or something.
25? really? Spas is very delicate weapon, if you are good with it you can kill with even one shoot, dmg if spass is good, only spread could be better.
M79: I suggest to add +15 startuptime I know people complain a lot about M79 noobs because it's "easy weapon", well maybe it's true
True. I use m79 only in AUS7 because its my server for chilling out with players that didnt realize that playing with ping 400 is a bit stupid...
200ammo? think about it again....
FN Minimi: don't have time to think about it, you wont take my ideas anyway lol xDD
FN is a bit  OP, its good weapon with team play, when one person use it as a covering fire, but for most of time its used by idiots that just like to spray with no aim.
chainsaw: limited ammo! 200 reload 80 and maybe startuptime +1 I don't really like startuptime for chainsaw but I want it to be balanced
I hate chainsaw, weapon for small dicks that just spawn for 80% of map time. Maybe 15% of player use it for close range situations, as a last defense.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 09:39:59 am by Akinaro »

Offline Adam

• Camper
  • When someone you argue with has a good point.
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2014, 09:12:13 am »
my suggestions:
// Deagles  fireinterval +1
/ Deagles  (for reload I think it should be double reload of socom, it does make some sense I think, how long should it take to reload them, anyway look at the reload of ak and steyr )realod +17 or +13 (think of it) 9 bullets (balance dmg so it would kill 3 ppl if 3 double bullets would hit torso)
( There are different types of Desert Eagle handgun. Depending on the caliber that you have will let you know how many bullets can be held. For the .357 it holds 9 bullets, .41 and .44 hold 8 bullets, and the .50 hold 7 bullets.)
// Steyr        dmg -1
don't really know, but based on what people say it needs a nerf, so maybe this dmg - 1 will do the job
// Socom        dmg -1
// Socom        dmg - from 1 to 3

Ruger: dmg +10 fireinterval +5/10 reload +10/15

I agree, no change for law!

anyway for me chainsaw change is only important because this unlimited ammo prevents from modding this weapon, and the rest is like whatever for me, but I did my best on writing my opinion. It's whatever because we can mod weapons on our servers so...

WTF. Do you even know what you just wrote?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 09:15:18 am by Adam »

Arguing with your girlfriend and you don't get a response for a few minutes

Offline ZdzichU

• Major
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2014, 09:14:56 am »
Lol. 200 ammo. I can do triplle kill playing 3v3 CTF all the time. Imagine what will be with 200 ammo.

You dont play with Ak and you want massive modding of it?
Totally agree with Akinaro :)

Offline Drax

• Soldier
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2014, 02:16:17 pm »
I hate chainsaw, weapon for small dicks that just spawn for 80% of map time. Maybe 15% of player use it for close range situations, as a last defense.

you write things like you would know everything, like you would have soldat database in your head but you dont....
you tell me that I don't play with AK and I make a mod suggestion about it? look at yourself.
Maybe 15% of player use it for close range situations, as a last defense.
where did you get this?shows that you make random post while you know nothing about it...

I hate chainsaw, weapon for small dicks that just spawn for 80% of map time.

This is totally buls#it.
you hate it because you are not good with it?
anyway your post about chainsaw is totally useless why did you even post it? it's not a suggestion

You dont play with Ak and you want massive modding of it?
even if I made a huge random mod for AK so what? I can make a suggestion... maybe it would actually work, did you test it? NO...

+3 reload? tell my why? why do you think its need longer reload

compare it to steyr... HK MP5 has bigger dmg and shorter reload... well yes smaller speed but, I think reload is too fast... and don't think I want to nerf it because I dont like this weapon, to be honest it's my favorite automatic weapon, unless I play realistic...

« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 02:26:37 pm by Drax »

Offline ZdzichU

• Major
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2014, 02:38:09 pm »
HK MP5 has bigger dmg and shorter reload... well yes smaller speed but, I think reload is too fast
Hk for ultra short distances, fast "spraying", maybe this is the reason about fast reload?