Author Topic: Scripts Database in devs.soldat.pl  (Read 2872 times)

DarkCrusade

Re: Scripts Database in devs.soldat.pl
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2014, 02:40:55 pm »
How dare you tell us who put a lot of effort into writing scripts for other users to be ashamed? Some of us actually live a busy life. Is it our duty to keep everything up to date? There is a new scriptcore, so large parts of the scripts need to be rewritten in order for them to function properly. With the current demand of scripts, it is no use to invest time into them. If there was a demand, we'd know; but guess what: no one asks.

It's not what you say, but how you say it, Akinaro.

Offline Mighty

• Camper
Re: Scripts Database in devs.soldat.pl
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2014, 11:18:38 am »
There is a new scriptcore, so large parts of the scripts need to be rewritten in order for them to function properly. With the current demand of scripts, it is no use to invest time into them. If there was a demand, we'd know; but guess what: no one asks.

Well said. Also, I'm still waiting for SC3 to be functional (It's missing some key events). I think it would speed up bug finding process, too. After all now it's hard to create something really useful when you can't communicate with your script...

Anyway, I might help you out with the wiki, Akinaro, I've put many hours into it myself.
I recommend using these: http://wiki.soldat.pl/index.php/Help:Editing#Templates
Just mark anything that needs further editing with them and we can later get to all pages marked as, for example, Expand from here
xFire: macmil        e-mail: macekmil@gmail.com
My scripts: Accuracy Script       Flashbang       Punishments GUID
            CatchMe Gamemod       AntiFake
            CW System             AntiFakeGUID