Author Topic: Chat - filtering some messages  (Read 2255 times)

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
Re: Chat - filtering some messages
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2014, 10:51:55 am »
No. What if you want to tell somebody what the command is? I can already see all the frustration comming from "Gah, i forgot to prefix it with 'insert random prefix here'!"

I didn't say that it should change text to command if this text contain /, it should change it to command ONLY if / is at the beginning.

Offline Szaman

• Soldier
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2014, 11:08:05 am »
Yeah - if u want to write (show someone) a command on the chat you can use space as prefix...

Offline Falcon`

• Flagrunner
  • A wanted lagger
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2014, 11:28:38 am »
No. What if you want to tell somebody what the command is? I can already see all the frustration comming from "Gah, i forgot to prefix it with 'insert random prefix here'!"

I didn't say that it should change text to command if this text contain /, it should change it to command ONLY if / is at the beginning.
I can already see all the frustration comming from "Gah, i forgot to prefix it with 'insert random prefix here'!"
Read carefully, please.

Yeah - if u want to write (show someone) a command on the chat you can use space as prefix...
As i said, i think that would be confusing. And i don't see any disadvantages of having that only as scriptable option (assuming that OnPlayerSpeak is remade).
If you're not paying for something, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
- Andrew Lewis

Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.

Offline Szaman

• Soldier
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2014, 11:30:21 am »
@FalconPL: for me it could be only scriptable option. It doesn't has to be built-in.