Author Topic: Cool story bro  (Read 3372 times)

Offline Akinaro_2

• Major(1)
Cool story bro
« on: May 17, 2014, 04:04:47 am »

First of all you just show how retarder you are by baning me, because I said joke after posting goodbye in other Topic. I have no idea why I even made all that if this how you threat users... (no wonder that this forum is in such state)

Second, all handmade graphic in my maps are mine, and I have all right to do whathever I want with them, because the are uploaded to different site in Creative Commons license, and by blocking me from modifiing it you violating this licence, that is working in USA, where soldat servers are :]

PS I wanted to upload last TW_JungleRock maps that I had in Maps ideas, but  probably jrgp baned be, because he is F idiot that doesnt understant sarcasm, I'll keep this map for my self.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 04:11:12 am by Akinaro_2 »

Offline Fawkzy

• Major(1)
  • :^)
Re: Cool story bro
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 04:18:35 am »
And you are an even bigger F idiot for resisting.

Offline Mittsu

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 05:32:30 am »
i can't bring myself to feel bad for you, just stop being an attention whore and making dramas
Realistic-Soldat.net
<+elerok> soldat is dead
<+AThousandD> shit happens

DarkCrusade

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2014, 07:56:47 am »
Come, oh friend o' mine,
rest against my shoulder-
this be the last time we dine
as your body grows colder.
Akinaro! long have we fought!
I was your sworn enemy!
you pass away with this last thought
can't carry forth your legacy.
Where once we have felt confined
we now are free, the bane a'broken;
just a nightmare of passing kind,
we thank you for the maps, your token.
Now fly away from this dark place
where thou hath fallen from grace.

- Spenserian sonnet; incomplete due to lack of time. Snorted it out in a 15 minutes break.. -shrug-
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 08:01:46 am by DarkCrusade »

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2014, 08:30:12 am »
He did ban you after consulting it with me. It wasn't only his decision. I think he had justified reason to do it. You are not allowed to delete your own posts - forum would lose it's own integrity. And since we don't know what is happening in your little retarded head there - it was easier just to ban you. I don't see a problem with unbanning you if you promise that you're not going to delete your posts.

To be fair in the terms of intellectual property - if you wish to remove your maps from forum, you have every right to do so as they are yours. Just don't delete whole posts. Remove files.
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."

Offline Adam

• Camper
  • When someone you argue with has a good point.
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2014, 10:06:49 am »
He did ban you after consulting it with me. It wasn't only his decision. I think he had justified reason to do it. You are not allowed to delete your own posts - forum would lose it's own integrity. And since we don't know what is happening in your little retarded head there - it was easier just to ban you. I don't see a problem with unbanning you if you promise that you're not going to delete your posts.

To be fair in the terms of intellectual property - if you wish to remove your maps from forum, you have every right to do so as they are yours. Just don't delete whole posts. Remove files.

I've deleted my own post before, lol.

Arguing with your girlfriend and you don't get a response for a few minutes

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2014, 11:05:28 am »
wat

P.S, jrgp, why are you so based
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 12:26:04 pm by Blue-ninja »

Offline Fawkzy

• Major(1)
  • :^)
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2014, 12:34:34 pm »
Exactly. jrgp is so based now.

Thank you based jrgp.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2014, 05:50:49 pm »
The way I saw it, Akinaro was leaving. We had two potential situations: either he leaves and he deletes his maps, OR he leaves and he isn't able to delete his maps. Because we believed he'd be gone either way, we opted for the second option.

Akinaro, if you were like most of the assholes on these forums who threaten to leave after being a dick for a while, I wouldn't have banned you or even looked twice. Fact is, you've made significant contributions to the Soldat mapping community.

You've also made a point to come off as emotionally unstable as possible, which is why we took you seriously.

I'm going to lift your ban. Just know that if you do go back and erase all your maps, it'll just definitively prove you're an asshole..

P.S, jrgp, why are you so based

I don't know man, I just like getting to bases.

i can't bring myself to feel bad for you, just stop being an attention whore and making dramas

I'm glad I'm not alone here.

And you are an even bigger F idiot for resisting.

Foxxy knows what's up.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 05:55:13 pm by jrgp »
There are other worlds than these

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2014, 09:41:27 pm »
Not sure what I missed, but I'm kinda liking this. Reminded me of the Demoniac drama.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 09:45:02 pm by L[0ne]R »