Author Topic: GorillaGong Machinima Site  (Read 1644 times)

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
GorillaGong Machinima Site
« on: April 20, 2014, 12:11:52 pm »
I would like to present you site that I support almost from its start(Site logos are made by me).
GorillaGong

Its site about Machinima Videos.
If you dont know what is Machinima, its movie made totally on game engine made by normal users, just like us. It give you amazing capabilities and power to show other people your ideas.

Even Soldat have few good machinima videos:
http://youtu.be/Tnelq-_H6Cs

GorillaGong is site that gather best videos in one place and give you possibilities to comment and rate them. At first it would look for you a bit weird, if you never before saw game video, but after watching few of them you gonna love it. Its not company site, its site made by users for users.
Its made by bunch of cool guys, including Ross Scott, creator of half-life "Freeman's Mind" series

Few weeks ago site had massive changes, and its still work in progress but I would be grateful for supporting it by just watching videos(or registering there and rate every movie you watch). Nothing more :]

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
Re: GorillaGong Machinima Site
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 03:27:09 pm »
If it was possible to navigate between videos on YouTube itself, wonderful and useful websites like this wouldn't even exist. What an amazing contribution to the internet. Wow.

[spoiler]Another cancerous website that solely exists to milk ad revenue by embedding YouTube videos[/spoiler]
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20