Author Topic: ctf_Bridge  (Read 3138 times)

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
ctf_Bridge
« on: April 28, 2014, 12:59:23 pm »
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 03:28:44 am by Akinaro »

Offline Mittsu

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
Re: ctf_Bridge
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 02:25:03 pm »
you're a terrible person but you make awesome maps
Realistic-Soldat.net
<+elerok> soldat is dead
<+AThousandD> shit happens

Offline ZdzichU

• Major
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 02:47:46 pm »
Nice look. but i think it will be boring to play

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2014, 03:43:22 pm »
My nice person part would say, that you could test it before  you say that :)

But my terrible person part say that i really don't care :D Because looking back few years almost none of new maps was actually used on any server more than week. I made my maps for fun, as a another type of drawing because more than 80% of sceneries are hand made in pw or gimp. They are playable but it doesnt matter in this hard times for soldat :) no one gonna test maps like before because no one today like to play non default ctf maps :)

So im cool if everyone just rate map looking at image :D

Offline dominikkk26

• Camper
    • PMGsite
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2014, 03:56:30 pm »
Akinaro pls create map for TW!

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2014, 03:32:38 am »
Cleaned up the thread a little bit. Please stay on the map topic. Every personal remark about how cool you are will be deleted and granted with a warning.
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2014, 05:50:33 am »
but I'm cool :D ...that you cleaned this place
And I'm cool that some of people have buthurt, just because I made map, and said that today no one play non-default ctf maps and I made this maps for fun xD

Dominik, about TW map... there is looots of cool TW maps, I just checked few and they are amazing but no one put them on servers :[ Don't see the point of making such maps...

Offline Mittsu

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2014, 06:08:03 am »
if you make some maps for R/S CS we will use them for sure :) R/S CS players are hungry for new maps
Realistic-Soldat.net
<+elerok> soldat is dead

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2014, 06:27:18 am »
hmmm... I was playing loots of  R/S CS and tried it again recently(oh i'm so "medium" on it :[ not lame like little Bth but still not good as before) and I would need to do some testing because I see that R/S player love camping, and I'm not fan of it, so... I'm gonna think about that.
Technically I could add some cars/pillars to this map, make building wider, make lower passage(on pillar of bridge) more visible(because you can jump down there)  and call it "small TW" :D :D

Offline Viral

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
  • 123 hi
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2014, 08:37:05 am »
Nice visuals, I'm not a for of this kind of layouts tho. About creating R/S map - I was acutally wondering if rs community is into new maps, glad to hear you are ebcause I was thinking about making an R/S map. The problem with it is, as Akinaro mentioned, the specific layout and gameplay. Is there any place to get some feedback form you (rs community)? Not promising anything by any means but if I could bet some tips from you it would help a lot.

Offline dominikkk26

• Camper
    • PMGsite
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2014, 08:43:02 am »
Once you have done some RSCS or tw, it does not rub them with fantasy, just try to do realisticzny climate, eg jungle or city.

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2014, 09:13:49 am »
mmmmm... crysis jungle... hmmm... oh... yessss... mmmm... Give me few days :]

Offline Mittsu

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2014, 09:38:13 am »
www.realistic-soldat.net

home of R/S and R in general

many of us would be completely ecstatic to see some good and new CS/DE maps :D
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 09:59:49 am by Mittsu »
Realistic-Soldat.net
<+elerok> soldat is dead

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2014, 09:55:26 am »
I've added this map to my testing server(93.186.195.58:23073), and damn... I didnt thought that it would be soo good xD

Seriously, I thought that its gonna be to flat and too easy, but after 3v3 it was pretty good... OK but end of licking my own butt, I'm thinking about making it more snowy, good snowy night :D

Offline Viral

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
  • 123 hi
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2014, 12:49:09 pm »
Do a RS/CS map you lazy prick xB But a proper one with buildings, stairs, basements and stuff! Just remember to use more soldat-fitting texture and I'll be your personal butt licker because I can see you desperately need one <3
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 12:51:32 pm by Viral »

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2014, 01:29:37 pm »
I need more sleep, i dring sooo many redbull that im high like hell. And this idea of making it in snow is bouncing my head like yoyo. Maybe because i just played RtCW and i love cable railway levels at the beginning.
And F typical soldat style. You had 12 years of it. Maps like this look very good in actual game. I just checked logs from my server and people really like it. Its more natural with no visible polygons. And good amount of contrast in actual game is amazing. Better to have 9000 contrast than plain gray colors :]]

Offline darDar

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
    • #Soldat Gather - Community on Discord
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2014, 03:06:11 pm »
I played the map (alone) when you released it and it was much more fun than it looked like for me. The visuals are pretty good as well, as always.
It's surely a fun map to play and I like the idea to have a certain 'real world' to play on, instead of just having polygons which doesn't represent a real world scenario but an abstract world. I think there should be more 'real world scenario' maps in Soldat.
Soldat Gather 'Matchmaking Community on Discord'

gather.soldat.pl

| My Maps: ctf_Pyramid, ctf_Replay, ctf_Blako, ctf_R6, ctf_Ntex, ctf_Caro, ctf_Bizar & vs_mode mappack |