Misc > The Lounge

Wake up!

<< < (48/54) > >>

MShinoda:
Good Morning!

LordFrunkamunch:
Good evening!

I just played like 15 rounds of 1v1 infiltration against a dude on jrgp's inf map, it was fun.

Soldat is still probably my favorite game. Like, I would probably be in a public server right now if there were any kind of US playerbase.

Oh, there's a #gather channel in the discord. I might check that out.

jrgp:

--- Quote from: LordFrunkamunch on May 27, 2019, 10:20:21 pm ---Good evening!

I just played like 15 rounds of 1v1 infiltration against a dude on jrgp's inf map, it was fun.

Soldat is still probably my favorite game. Like, I would probably be in a public server right now if there were any kind of US playerbase.

Oh, there's a #gather channel in the discord. I might check that out.

--- End quote ---

Glad to know my public inf gets some plays sometimes.

I miss the days when there were lots of public inf servers and they were always full-ish with maps like Fortress/Abel/Warehouse/Moonshine. I think that peaked around 2005-2007 or so.

Name:
Inf was always underrated among mapmakers though. We had things like TW, TTW and climb for the overall gamemode of CTF and people would put all their effort into that. A lot of Inf maps were never made which could have been awesome on any realistic server.

GymPolice:

--- Quote from: Name on June 03, 2019, 07:37:37 am ---Inf was always underrated among mapmakers though. We had things like TW, TTW and climb for the overall gamemode of CTF and people would put all their effort into that. A lot of Inf maps were never made which could have been awesome on any realistic server.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, CTF's where it's at. Most people play CTF and Climb, so that's where the attention goes I guess

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version