Author Topic: Wake up!  (Read 67678 times)

Offline Ettan

• Major(1)
Re: Wake up!
« Reply #180 on: December 21, 2016, 09:37:32 am »
As you can see I registered almost 10 years ago, and this is my first post  ;D

I just learned some new stuff about movements today from reading the forums. Too bad several of the older youtube videos are deleted.

I'm not sure about the Steam status, but I think that could bring new life to the game. I also get that working on this game without pay, just for the fun of it, to appease a few hundred (if that) players isn't going to result in daily, huge updates. I can't seem to find any donate button anywhere, but even if there is one, a few bucks here and there probably won't make much difference. I still enjoy playing, as I think most of us do, and I don't really need huge updates with new graphics (even though the previews look amazing). The only thing I'm missing is players, and I think even having ~200 players online instead of ~80 (at night where I live) would make a HUGE difference. Right now it's (for me) exactly in some middle spot where usually the 2 servers that are populated are full, and the 3rd one is perhaps 3-4 players, haha.

Still enjoying the game though!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 09:40:28 am by Ettan »

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #181 on: January 02, 2017, 10:27:47 am »
First post of 2017!
There are other worlds than these

Offline Slasher

• Soldier
  • Peace
« Reply #182 on: January 02, 2017, 01:35:59 pm »
Second post of 2017!
Make love, not war.

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #183 on: January 02, 2017, 10:34:16 pm »
Thirst post of 2017! Well isn't this getting just a bit boring...

Offline nosejj

• Camper
    • Soldat Discord!
« Reply #184 on: January 03, 2017, 09:55:40 am »
NOPE! 4TH! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Offline machina

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
  • The world isn't nice. Why should I be...?
« Reply #185 on: March 02, 2017, 02:06:07 pm »
Oh, we got new (old) logo. I wonder how long it survives this time. I remember it once lived through the whole winter.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #186 on: March 06, 2017, 02:52:32 pm »
Oh, we got new (old) logo. I wonder how long it survives this time. I remember it once lived through the whole winter.

The spring logo automatically appears during march and maybe one other month, just as the christmas one exists through the month of december.

Offline machina

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
« Reply #187 on: March 06, 2017, 05:39:17 pm »
The spring logo automatically appears during march and maybe one other month, just as the christmas one exists through the month of december.
Oh, I thought there was an actual activity on the forums, but this was computer's doing xD

Maybe, we should focus on implementing better bots those would act more like players. You know... Fuck people, really. If they so stupid to play Counter-Strike or Leogue of Legends instead of Soldat then we don't need them. There are already narrow AIs developed that can talk in text. Just add it to already implemented bots. We should think about the ultimate future when developing Soldat - not just few next years. In the end, humanity will die some day but robots will live through that. So, for fuck sake developing Soldat for people? Seriously, this is pointless. We should make sure that billions of computer beings will play Soldat in the next millenium instead of few more people in the next decade.

Offline %%%%%%%

• Soldier
« Reply #188 on: March 06, 2017, 06:42:53 pm »
Maybe, we should focus on implementing better bots those would act more like players. You know... Fuck people, really. If they so stupid to play Counter-Strike or Leogue of Legends instead of Soldat then we don't need them. There are already narrow AIs developed that can talk in text. Just add it to already implemented bots. We should think about the ultimate future when developing Soldat - not just few next years. In the end, humanity will die some day but robots will live through that. So, for fuck sake developing Soldat for people? Seriously, this is pointless. We should make sure that billions of computer beings will play Soldat in the next millenium instead of few more people in the next decade.

So noble

And, also, so fitting (the username)

Offline Savage

• Soldier
« Reply #189 on: March 06, 2017, 07:13:59 pm »

So noble

And, also, so fitting (the username)

I've made custom AI for Dodgeball mod. If u wanna try look for ,,Dodgeball Bots'' server. They are a bit hard for unexperienced player :P

Offline CheeSeMan.

• Flagrunner
  • WOOT SLIPPERY PICKLES
« Reply #190 on: March 07, 2017, 05:35:50 pm »
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Banana Banging since summer 2008!     
cB. Cheeky Bananas                
#CheekyB.Soldat

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #191 on: March 08, 2017, 05:39:11 am »
Sleep my sweet prince.
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #192 on: March 08, 2017, 09:10:39 pm »
Oh, I thought there was an actual activity on the forums, but this was computer's doing xD

It would be nice if we could get user-submitted logos again.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #193 on: March 28, 2017, 01:07:08 pm »
bump bump bump

3 days since last post :-/

Offline machina

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
« Reply #194 on: March 28, 2017, 03:29:58 pm »
bump bump bump

There you go! Bots will post for you: https://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=44435.msg529583#msg529583 :D

Offline CCalp

• Global Moderator
  • Soldier
  • calp (SN)
« Reply #195 on: March 28, 2017, 08:05:19 pm »
alive

Offline machina

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
« Reply #196 on: March 29, 2017, 10:38:07 am »
bump bump bump

There you go! Bots will post for you: https://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=44435.msg529583#msg529583 :D
alive
Hi!

CCalp, you might want to know that there was excatly (almost) the same post above one you moderated i.e. edited in order to remove an ad link.

Oh shiet, now Soldat Forums is about how to keep forums clean xD I'd rather keep servers clean from cheaters instead D:

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #197 on: March 30, 2017, 01:30:07 pm »

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #198 on: April 01, 2017, 03:59:27 am »
Gotta love April Fool's Day. :)
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."

Offline CheeSeMan.

• Flagrunner
  • WOOT SLIPPERY PICKLES
« Reply #199 on: April 03, 2017, 04:50:52 pm »
ded
Banana Banging since summer 2008!     
cB. Cheeky Bananas                
#CheekyB.Soldat