Author Topic: SOLDAT 1.6.8 RELEASED!  (Read 54220 times)

Offline DutchFlame

• Camper
Re: SOLDAT 1.6.8 RELEASED!
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2014, 05:07:31 pm »
looks like graphic card  or onboard issues

Offline Moneymaker

• Major(1)
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2014, 04:16:23 am »
Hello?...
Can you tell me what you changed with procedure "OnVote" in 1.6.8?

Code: [Select]
procedure OnVote(ID: byte; canVote: boolean);
begin
if (canVote) then
begin
WriteConsole(0, 'Votes: ' + IntToStr(votes) + ' (' + IntToStr(CurrentVotes) + '%) / ' + IntToStr(requriedVotes) + ' (' + IntToStr(VoteLim) + '%)', $00FF00);
end
else
begin
WriteConsole(id, 'You have already voted', $FF0000);
end;
end;

In previous versions of game we didn't have any problems with this script but in new version voting is not working...

Offline ExHunter

• Inactive Soldat Developer
  • Soldier
  • Speedy go!
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2014, 09:32:05 am »
Hello?...

begin
if (canVote) then
begin
WriteConsole(0, 'Votes: ' + IntToStr(votes) + ' (' + IntToStr(CurrentVotes) + '%) / ' + IntToStr(requriedVotes) + ' (' + IntToStr(VoteLim) + '%)', $00FF00);
end
else
begin
end;
end;

In previous versions of game we didn't have any problems with this script but in new version voting is not working...

I need a little more information about that. OnVote is not an official procedure.

Offline Name

• Soldier
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2014, 06:08:45 am »
I don't know much about server side issues but since the last update we get flamed arrow rambo bows instead of laws and sometimes flamers when we play TTW. Some tasks don't get weapons at all. Will there be a fix for this?

Offline ExHunter

• Inactive Soldat Developer
  • Soldier
  • Speedy go!
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2014, 07:13:16 am »
I don't know much about server side issues but since the last update we get flamed arrow rambo bows instead of laws and sometimes flamers when we play TTW. Some tasks don't get weapons at all. Will there be a fix for this?

Falcon said something about this. When I am at home, we will look quickly further into this issue.

Offline Hubiq

• Soldier
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2014, 02:03:03 pm »
@15th_account, I sent a message to you, but I do not know if you read it so I write here.

Many people on public servers (CTF and 1vs1) complain about "start-up" in Barrett. I talking about the moment when the player must hold down the left mouse button for 1.5 seconds to shoot. Lots of people says that this time is too short and Barrett becomes a "over-power" weapon. Did you could increase this time to (for example) 2,0 sec in next version 1.6.9 or 1.7? In version 1.4.2 it was perfectly done (Bink and "Start-up" were the best balanced. Please consider my request. Players would be happy with such a change.

Offline Name

• Soldier
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2014, 02:43:33 pm »
I'm not sure how it was in 1.4.2 but the bink is quite important in TW.

Offline rOy

• Soldier
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2014, 05:38:12 pm »
Hello?...

begin
if (canVote) then
begin
end
else
begin
end;
end;

Hey

Try this:

TActivePlayer.OnVoteMap
property OnVoteMap
Access mode: RW
Event handler type: TOnVoteMapEvent
Event handler declaration: procedure (Player: TActivePlayer; Map: string)
Description
Event property called when a player hits F12 during a map vote. F11 (No) votes are ignored.Example
Example makes players say "Voted Yes!" when they hit F12.+
procedure OnVoteMessage(Player: TActivePlayer; Map: string);
begin
    Player.Say('Voted Yes!');
end;

var
    i: Byte;
begin
    for i:=1 to 32 do
    Players[i].OnVoteMap := @OnVoteMessage;
end.

Offline Al Bundy

• Major(1)
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2014, 02:49:41 am »
If u want to fix spiderman bug then fix prone cancel too, its very annoying to play against bug - users who dont care about fair play.

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
  • Put your farts in my pussy
    • LOLOKAUST MSPAINT PLEASURE POND
« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2014, 05:38:07 pm »
If u want to fix spiderman bug then fix prone cancel too, its very annoying to play against bug - users who dont care about fair play.
Do yourself a favor and learn to prone cancel.

Offline Al Bundy

• Major(1)
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2014, 05:14:56 am »

I know how to use it, but i dont want to do it, because it is not fair.

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2014, 07:04:04 am »
It is as fair as anything else. It's just more advanced move.
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
  • Put your farts in my pussy
    • LOLOKAUST MSPAINT PLEASURE POND
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2014, 10:11:18 am »
It's a bug that was left on as a feature, every competitive player uses it fair and square. Welcome to the 90's where games weren't baby tier.

Offline Al Bundy

• Major(1)
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2014, 03:18:35 pm »
It's a bug that was left on as a feature, every competitive player uses it fair and square. Welcome to the 90's where games weren't baby tier.

Well even with this bug soldat is still a baby tier, its just a 2d, hard to compare it to games like quake.

Offline JotEmI

• Soldier
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2014, 02:58:38 pm »
I've heard some complaints from DB players that there's a bug in the new version regarding Survival mode. Apparently player will sometimes respawn mid-round. When I'll gather some more info I'll report it on the bugtracker.

Offline Toxic Avenger

• Major
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2014, 03:51:18 pm »
Well even with this bug soldat is still a baby tier, its just a 2d, hard to compare it to games like quake.
You're rly not getting the point.

Btw, what are you ppl talking about when you say "prone cancel"? Is this some bug I have never heard about?

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2014, 04:00:33 pm »
You're rly not getting the point.

Btw, what are you ppl talking about when you say "prone cancel"? Is this some bug I have never heard about?

Oh, Toxie, Toxie...it's when you tap grenade throw or weapon swap to cancel the prone animations. It lets you stand up faster.
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."

Offline %%%%%%%

• Soldier
« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2014, 08:56:10 pm »
It is as fair as anything else. It's just more advanced move.
what are you ppl talking about when you say "prone cancel"? Is this some bug I have never heard about?
Oh, Toxie, Toxie...it's when you tap grenade throw or weapon swap to cancel the prone animations. It lets you stand up faster.

What are you guys even going on about. The effects of prone cancel don't exist anymore; it was made obsolete a couple of updates back.

Offline Viral

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
  • 123 hi
« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2014, 08:15:42 am »
You are partialy right. The swap weapon button doesn't allow to perform this trick anymore, however, the nade button, or left mouse button still do work fine and allow you to pronecancel without any problems.

Offline %%%%%%%

• Soldier
« Reply #59 on: November 07, 2014, 09:14:26 am »
You are partialy right. The swap weapon button doesn't allow to perform this trick anymore, however, the nade button, or left mouse button still do work fine and allow you to pronecancel without any problems.
No, I meant that there is no need to prone cancel by any means (i.e. grenade throw, weapon change, punch) because you no longer get stuck/lose momentum when you unprone close to the ground without prone-canceling.