Author Topic: SOLDAT 1.6.8 RELEASED!  (Read 54222 times)

Offline Kapitan Giuseppe

• Major(1)
Re: SOLDAT 1.6.8 RELEASED!
« Reply #80 on: November 15, 2014, 02:15:13 pm »
This is the worst version ever. So many errors, bugs and hits I have never seen...Please return to 1.4.2 or 1.6.4 version.

Offline TheOne

• Soldier
« Reply #81 on: November 18, 2014, 04:49:06 pm »
Someone touched SetWeaponActive method effects without telling us.
Out of a sudden it now forces fists on a player.
I attached a simple code file which shows you what I mean.

Code: [Select]
function OnCommand(ID: Byte; Text: string): boolean;
begin
if Text = '/rage' then
begin
SetWeaponActive(ID, 1, false);
SetWeaponActive(ID, 2, false);
SetWeaponActive(ID, 3, true);
SetWeaponActive(ID, 4, true);
SetWeaponActive(ID, 5, false);
SetWeaponActive(ID, 6, true);
SetWeaponActive(ID, 7, false);
SetWeaponActive(ID, 8, false);
SetWeaponActive(ID, 9, true);
SetWeaponActive(ID, 10, false);
SetWeaponActive(ID, 11, false);
SetWeaponActive(ID, 12, false);
SetWeaponActive(ID, 13, false);
SetWeaponActive(ID, 14, true);
SetWeaponActive(ID, 15, false);
SetWeaponActive(ID, 16, false);
end;
end;

Reproduce:
  • use /kill ingame
  • pick AK + LAW while respawning
  • notice that you keep the weapons
  • use /rage
  • use /kill again
  • pick same weapons (both allowed and show up in the weapon menu)
  • weapons disappear

Offline TheOne

• Soldier
« Reply #82 on: November 18, 2014, 04:58:28 pm »
Actually it happens with other secondaries too. I couldn't figure out a pattern which weapons need to be deactivated to trigger this. Seemes kind of random...
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 05:00:20 pm by TheOne »

Offline DutchFlame

• Camper
« Reply #83 on: November 19, 2014, 12:59:41 pm »
IF you're going to report bugs.. do it at bugs.soldat.pl

Offline TheOne

• Soldier
« Reply #84 on: November 19, 2014, 01:27:40 pm »
It was always said that freshly appeared bugs should be posted in the thread of the version's release..

Offline homerofgods

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • We can do better!
« Reply #85 on: November 19, 2014, 02:16:57 pm »
You don't have to fill in the product version, so unless you know wich version the bug started appearing you don't need to mention it.
It can however be usefull information if you know exactly what version the bug started appearing.
Please use Mantis to report bugs given you have checked propperly that it's not allready reported and given you make a good report.

Right devs?

Offline Kapitan Giuseppe

• Major(1)
« Reply #86 on: November 19, 2014, 04:12:45 pm »
Unfortunatelly I am sorry to say that, but current vesrion is shit, not game. I reported fails with procedure OnStartVote, OnVote and OnVoteMap.
Experts say, that now everything is ok, and can't explain why my F12 script doesn't work now... My advise is simple: please stop update this game. It will be better for Soldat version than Yours changes.

Offline DutchFlame

• Camper
« Reply #87 on: November 19, 2014, 06:42:04 pm »
Unfortunatelly I am sorry to say that, but current vesrion is shit, not game. I reported fails with procedure OnStartVote, OnVote and OnVoteMap.
Experts say, that now everything is ok, and can't explain why my F12 script doesn't work now... My advise is simple: please stop update this game. It will be better for Soldat version than Yours changes.

please get lost and never to return your input is none to zero

Offline Kapitan Giuseppe

• Major(1)
« Reply #88 on: November 19, 2014, 11:34:51 pm »

Thanks for professional answer. You solved all my problems. Good work!:-) In version 1.6.9 please change color of for example nades or socks:-)

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #89 on: November 20, 2014, 01:16:17 am »

Thanks for professional answer. You solved all my problems. Good work!:-) In version 1.6.9 please change color of for example nades or socks:-)
I've got great news for you, we're already working hard on changing grenade colors!
Make sure to try them out here: http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=43723.msg522827#msg522827

Offline Xestor

• Major(1)
« Reply #90 on: November 20, 2014, 08:37:05 am »

so it is actually as high as yours, stop acting like a smart ass

Offline kicikici

• Soldier
« Reply #91 on: November 20, 2014, 10:05:36 am »
Stop acting like a kid and post your script here. We will show you what stupid thing you have made.
Classic banana

Offline ZdzichU

• Major
« Reply #92 on: November 23, 2014, 08:51:00 am »
Okay. So finally i played some 6.8.and....this is THE WORST ver i ever played. I didn't expect final relase could be like beta. Full of bugs, hits, problems with polys etc. The worst thing it this is netcode or something another what make game shietty. Its like i run over the flag, and take it 1 sec later. So idk i take it or i need to back. Or bug with death. Once per 5 kills i didn't have notise about 'You killed XYZ'. Just i shot to this guy. And his ragdoll fly away. Not even with blood.... the same when i died. I just get killed and i dont have a deadscreen and notise 'XYZ killed you'. And leter my camera get teleported to respawn. Its so fuckin' anoying. A lots of another bugs, i didn't write here but that are the biggest what make me i want to uninstal this game. 2nd is the eats are a lot bigger than in prev versions. Sometimes i see someone with 'godmode', cuz few nades and 2 laws and a lot of ammo cant kill him, and he just fly across map....
I just want to live to the times when Soldat will be without any anoying bugs and with anticheat, cuz time number of cheating ppl on gathers is so fuckin high...
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 09:01:09 am by ZdzichU »

DarkCrusade

« Reply #93 on: November 23, 2014, 12:10:13 pm »
Could it have to do with lag? I never had such problems, except for times when I tried playing Soldat in some hotel with horrible wireless. It does not even have to do with the netcode. It's simply your connection I guess.

Offline DutchFlame

• Camper
« Reply #94 on: November 23, 2014, 01:16:03 pm »
"Eating" Increases with having a shitty connection.

However even with a perfectly fine connection like mine, It still occurs way too much.
Just fix it and get it over with. It's probably the 1st priority in the game and has been complained about since i started playing which is a damn long time ago

Offline Izzy Rose (PL)

• Soldier
  • I am tank! Get out my way!
« Reply #95 on: November 23, 2014, 01:58:31 pm »
"Eating" Increases with having a shitty connection.
However even with a perfectly fine connection like mine, It still occurs way too much.
Just fix it and get it over with. It's probably the 1st priority in the game and has been complained about since i started playing which is a damn long time ago

+100
Ingame known as just Izzy
[Barret]/
+

Offline Kapitan Giuseppe

• Major(1)
« Reply #96 on: November 26, 2014, 10:36:47 am »
Okay. So finally i played some 6.8.and....this is THE WORST ver i ever played. I didn't expect final relase could be like beta. Full of bugs, hits, problems with polys etc. The worst thing it this is netcode or something another what make game shietty. Its like i run over the flag, and take it 1 sec later. So idk i take it or i need to back. Or bug with death. Once per 5 kills i didn't have notise about 'You killed XYZ'. Just i shot to this guy. And his ragdoll fly away. Not even with blood.... the same when i died. I just get killed and i dont have a deadscreen and notise 'XYZ killed you'. And leter my camera get teleported to respawn. Its so fuckin' anoying. A lots of another bugs, i didn't write here but that are the biggest what make me i want to uninstal this game. 2nd is the eats are a lot bigger than in prev versions. Sometimes i see someone with 'godmode', cuz few nades and 2 laws and a lot of ammo cant kill him, and he just fly across map....
I just want to live to the times when Soldat will be without any anoying bugs and with anticheat, cuz time number of cheating ppl on gathers is so fuckin high...

True. This version i one, big mistake.

P.s If U have problems write to kicikici, he likes praises a lot, but unfortunately he doesn't know much. But maybe this time...:)

Offline kicikici

• Soldier
« Reply #97 on: November 26, 2014, 11:54:03 am »
Thanks Kapitan Giuseppe, thanks to you because you have discovered bug with starting vote from server (OnVoteX events don't work after pressing F12). Me and ExHunter have tested what is wrong and ExHunter fixed it in next 1.6.9 version.
Classic banana

Offline Kapitan Giuseppe

• Major(1)
« Reply #98 on: November 26, 2014, 02:39:50 pm »
When I asked exhunter about the same problem one month ago, he said, that everything is ok and there is no problem...suddenly U saw that was the problem ...
You are of course...the father of success? Be so polite and helpful also on private message and answer when sb ask U about sth ( not only on forum ) and dont confirm, that my questions are stupid and foolish...
90% players exactly know, that there is more errors and 1.6.8 is the worst version.
For all that thx for reaction, I.m waiting for 1.6.9 version. Can U also tell me what was wrong with script?

Offline DutchFlame

• Camper
« Reply #99 on: November 26, 2014, 08:37:18 pm »
When I asked exhunter about the same problem one month ago, he said, that everything is ok and there is no problem...suddenly U saw that was the problem ...
You are of course...the father of success? Be so polite and helpful also on private message and answer when sb ask U about sth ( not only on forum ) and dont confirm, that my questions are stupid and foolish...
90% players exactly know, that there is more errors and 1.6.8 is the worst version.
For all that thx for reaction, I.m waiting for 1.6.9 version. Can U also tell me what was wrong with script?

hey idiot, saying that a version is the worst of all doesn't make any sense..look at the first versions you fool.
second, start checking betas if your shitty dodgeball or whatever your rubbish noob mode is supposed to be because its not an original supported gamemode..you might find bugs
third you are stupid and foolish for not testing anything before something gets released, who the fuck should care if you yourself don't?

end of story good bye the end