Author Topic: SOLDAT 1.6.8 RELEASED!  (Read 54230 times)

Offline Kapitan Giuseppe

• Major(1)
Re: SOLDAT 1.6.8 RELEASED!
« Reply #100 on: November 26, 2014, 10:51:25 pm »
When I asked exhunter about the same problem one month ago, he said, that everything is ok and there is no problem...suddenly U saw that was the problem ...
You are of course...the father of success? Be so polite and helpful also on private message and answer when sb ask U about sth ( not only on forum ) and dont confirm, that my questions are stupid and foolish...
90% players exactly know, that there is more errors and 1.6.8 is the worst version.
For all that thx for reaction, I.m waiting for 1.6.9 version. Can U also tell me what was wrong with script?

hey idiot, saying that a version is the worst of all doesn't make any sense..look at the first versions you fool.
second, start checking betas if your shitty dodgeball or whatever your rubbish noob mode is supposed to be because its not an original supported gamemode..you might find bugs
third you are stupid and foolish for not testing anything before something gets released, who the fuck should care if you yourself don't?

end of story good bye the end

Hmmmm some user more clever than u explained me everything and a know all I need. So please stop spam,write poor comments and take mum for a walk or fix yours old commodore.:-)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 11:46:10 pm by Kapitan Giuseppe »

Offline JotEmI

• Soldier
« Reply #101 on: November 27, 2014, 02:42:22 am »
When I asked exhunter about the same problem one month ago, he said, that everything is ok and there is no problem...suddenly U saw that was the problem ...
You are of course...the father of success? Be so polite and helpful also on private message and answer when sb ask U about sth ( not only on forum ) and dont confirm, that my questions are stupid and foolish...
90% players exactly know, that there is more errors and 1.6.8 is the worst version.
For all that thx for reaction, I.m waiting for 1.6.9 version. Can U also tell me what was wrong with script?

hey idiot, saying that a version is the worst of all doesn't make any sense..look at the first versions you fool.
second, start checking betas if your shitty dodgeball or whatever your rubbish noob mode is supposed to be because its not an original supported gamemode..you might find bugs
third you are stupid and foolish for not testing anything before something gets released, who the fuck should care if you yourself don't?

end of story good bye the end
Both Survival mode and knife throwing are integral part of Soldat's engine and we shouldn't have to test it every time new version comes out. That's not event he point. Main concern ppl seem to raise is that with every version we get couple of bugfixes and some new features that introduce handful of new bugs. What I'm hearing recently from players is that maybe devs should hold off adding new features and concentrate solely on fixing  existing bugs so we may have a solid, bug free base on which we can build future releases.

Offline ZdzichU

• Major
« Reply #102 on: November 27, 2014, 10:02:33 am »
Could it have to do with lag? I never had such problems, except for times when I tried playing Soldat in some hotel with horrible wireless. It does not even have to do with the netcode. It's simply your connection I guess.
Yes i have wireless. But. I didn't change anything in this. (possition of tp-link, the same with router. its cant be problem with my connection) The same with eating. I had hits sometimes with older versions but not like now. You cant think whatever you want, but its true. Worst ver ever.
Ps: for DutchFlame: saying 'worst version ever' i mean worst version since i playing soldat (1.6.3)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 10:05:15 am by ZdzichU »

Offline Izzy Rose (PL)

• Soldier
  • I am tank! Get out my way!
« Reply #103 on: November 27, 2014, 01:10:21 pm »
Ps: for DutchFlame: saying 'worst version ever' i mean worst version since i playing soldat (1.6.3)

It isn't very long. Compare current version with 1.4.2 or something. Or the one which has introduced cursor/interface scaling, I don't remember, 1.5.2 or 1.6.1.

I don't understand this whining around. I think that 1.4 era was the worst of all, 1.4.2 - 1.6.1 was the time of convalescence.
Ingame known as just Izzy
[Barret]/
+

Offline homerofgods

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • We can do better!
« Reply #104 on: November 27, 2014, 05:51:26 pm »
What exactly is it that you liked so much in 1.6.3?
Was it the weapon mode or what was it?
If you can be specific enough we could discuss how to improve future versions to maybe go back to how 1.6.3 was.

If you just say that the current version suck it doesn't help at all

Offline Izzy Rose (PL)

• Soldier
« Reply #105 on: November 28, 2014, 07:19:28 am »
(hands up)
I just said that his history with Soldat isn't too long and specified my-opinion "eras" of versions. I don't think that current is very bad. Is average.
[Barret]/
+

Offline ZdzichU

• Major
« Reply #106 on: November 28, 2014, 11:32:38 am »
What exactly is it that you liked so much in 1.6.3?
Was it the weapon mode or what was it?
If you can be specific enough we could discuss how to improve future versions to maybe go back to how 1.6.3 was.

If you just say that the current version suck it doesn't help at all

I just said i started in 6.3. But yea... 6.3 was nice. its was like 6.3 to 6.5 was nice. WM, not a lot of bugs and hits. Just a 'normal' number of this. But 6.6 was a bit worser and with this and 6.7 it started to be like 'new version-new bugs, new problems, more rage of game'. I just want notise i dont see the better game in next versions, just worser.
Exactly i dont see any specific things. I already said its just needed to eliminate most of anoying bugs and work on hiting, or hitbox (mb new engine), i dont really know what will make game with less hits and bugs.

Offline SneS

• Soldier
« Reply #107 on: December 11, 2014, 05:21:33 pm »
In 1.7 version you really should increase "bink" in Barrett. I recently played and "bink" is too small. Really  :-\

Offline %%%%%%%

• Soldier
« Reply #108 on: December 13, 2014, 11:27:09 am »
In 1.7 version you really should increase "bink" in Barrett. I recently played and "bink" is too small. Really  :-\
F11; Barrett bink's good how it is.

Offline Hubiq

• Soldier
« Reply #109 on: December 13, 2014, 07:32:39 pm »

Bullshit. Is too small and start-up in barrett is too fast.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 07:34:51 pm by Hubiq »

Offline Izzy Rose (PL)

• Soldier
« Reply #110 on: December 13, 2014, 08:01:51 pm »
Barret's bink should be maybe 70. Not more. I isn't very bad, but it is a little bit too small.
Startup is perfect. It's demanding but makes player able to perform some good fast paced actions with nice shots.
[Barret]/
+

Offline SneS

• Soldier
« Reply #111 on: December 14, 2014, 07:39:26 am »
Barret's bink should be maybe 70. Not more. I isn't very bad, but it is a little bit too small.

I shoot few times (4-7 shoots)  with auto weapons to player with barrett and... bink is so small that he can still hit me. Barrett is too strong in my opinion.

Offline %%%%%%%

• Soldier
« Reply #112 on: December 14, 2014, 09:07:15 am »
Bullshit. Is too small and start-up in barrett is too fast.
I shoot few times (4-7 shoots)  with auto weapons to player with barrett and... bink is so small that he can still hit me. Barrett is too strong in my opinion.
Barrett's bink is fine; if you shoot someone as they're about to shoot, they'll miss by a lot because of bink. Each time you do hit them, their accuracy is fucked for 1.083s, which is a lot of time in this fast-paced game. I mean, if you had an on-target shot every second, it would be systematically impossible for the sniper to get a single shot even close to you. But that's the thing about bink, you need to actually hit them with a shot to fuck up their accuracy, so maybe y'all need to not miss so much.

How about we discuss the fact that no other weapon has bink and how that's completely unrealistic? I don't care what weapon you're using, if you get shot, you should be temporarily incapacitated. Even if you were to be shot with rubber bullets, you're accuracy is going to temporarily suffer. Granted, weapons with higher velocity/larger shells should incapacitate you more and have a higher bink (if they don't kill you), but it makes absolutely no sense for bink to be zero for any weapon.

As for Barrett start-up being too short, you've got to be joking. In real life, a sniper rifle is like any other gun: you pull the trigger, the shot is fired -- no delay. The start-up time should be virtually equal for all guns except guns like the minigun/gatling gun that require time for the multiple barrels to revolve.

The difference from 65 (1.083s) to 70 (1.16s) is peanuts. It's literally 0.083s; that's eight hundredths of a second.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 09:09:10 am by %%%%%%% »

Offline Hubiq

• Soldier
« Reply #113 on: December 15, 2014, 04:52:33 pm »
Start-up in barrett is too fast for a long time. All noobs use barrett because this is the best weapon. Maybe the developers change although the "start-up"?

Offline Izzy Rose (PL)

• Soldier
« Reply #114 on: December 15, 2014, 05:40:50 pm »
Afaik - reload time of Barret from ages was 10s and startup was 1s.
[Barret]/
+

Offline Hubiq

• Soldier
« Reply #115 on: December 16, 2014, 03:24:40 am »
Best "startup" was in 1.4.2 version. "Startup" was a little longer.

Offline BKT

• Major
« Reply #116 on: December 19, 2014, 02:34:05 am »
I kinda wonder whether the change to "player looking direction to be sent to the server more frequently" some version ago has something to do with the perceived increase in lag.   ???

Owned by player with high ping = Blame the ping.
Keep getting owned when playing on the other side of the world and got high ping = Blame the ping.

Make sense...

DarkCrusade

« Reply #117 on: December 19, 2014, 04:43:04 am »
I did not notice any increase in lag. Gotta be Soldat becoming too HD for your specs. :P

Offline BKT

• Major
« Reply #118 on: December 20, 2014, 09:15:38 pm »
Well, obviously I was talking about this lag and not that kind of "lag".
Owned by player with high ping = Blame the ping.
Keep getting owned when playing on the other side of the world and got high ping = Blame the ping.

Make sense...

Offline SneS

• Soldier
« Reply #119 on: December 30, 2014, 06:12:15 am »
I'll write about it here:

Many people opens the "soldat" (using the same computer) a few times to kick other players. For example like this:

XXX joining game (111.1.111.11:11111) HWID:12345678901
XXX(1) joining game (111.1.111.11:11111) HWID:12345678901
XXX(2) joining game (111.1.111.11:11111) HWID:12345678901
XXX(3) joining game (111.1.111.11:11111) HWID:12345678901
XXX started votekick against Random Player - Reason: qweertrgxavb
Random Player has been kicked and banned for 60 minutes (Vote Kicked)

Maybe in the next version you add some protection against multi accounts?