Author Topic: Need some help with sfx pack  (Read 4119 times)

Offline ZdzichU

• Major
Need some help with sfx pack
« on: March 03, 2015, 11:14:14 am »
I want to improve my last mod. (color mod). I spent a lot of time changing most of 'moddable' files and .png's. Anyway im kinda  fresh in soldat and cant find nice sfx pack to this mod. The main target of this mod its to be every colorfull and in rainbow/mlp/comics style. So i need sfx looks like comic. *pif* *puff* *boom* etc. :D
Anyone who have something like that or another (can be not so similar to my idea but i dont want real war/another ffs games sounds). Please help me guys! :3

DarkCrusade

Re: Need some help with sfx pack
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 11:40:54 am »
You mean something like this mod I made in 2010? link

Was a fun time doing that. :)

Offline ZdzichU

• Major
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 12:25:06 pm »
You mean something like this mod I made in 2010? link

Was a fun time doing that. :)

I mean this one i already made Color Mod. but i improved it for new epic txtures and all recolored objects. Now i look for sfx. I think my mod is easier to focus on game. cuz lsd is little wierd for me.

Edit: how you did this 2 color puff from jet. (i have blue jet and in ur mod its black and blue)
Edit2: this Mod launcher ;3
Is there any program to do mods cuz im tired of paint workshop and looking how file looks ingame (save-run soldat-close soldat-edit-run soldat...)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 12:32:51 pm by ZdzichU »

DarkCrusade

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 02:14:17 pm »
I used the mod launcher for previews. It's Ivan's work, so all credit for that goes to him. I asked if it's anything like what I linked to, because you did not show any examples of your mod, and I strongly believe all mods consist of 'colours'. :P

Check the files contained in my mod. The puff gfx is somewhere.

Offline ZdzichU

• Major
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 04:19:52 pm »
I wanted to keep it in secret but, here you go. Screens (few things to mod but its finished in 80%. btw as you can see is not arrow above gostek's head. it a misstery miss cuz i had it before. now it gone. (had this 'bug' before and reinstal helped. now doesn't). Possible problem in graphics Setup but im not sure.