Author Topic: light  (Read 3571 times)

Offline jettlarue

• Flagrunner
light
« on: June 11, 2006, 11:33:55 pm »
are there any mods(or if you need some inspiration)that are like, white and light silver and the guys are streamlined kindof and not soldier dirty, and the guns fired like like gold or light blue long rays. i want a light colored mod so bad it would be the sexah. oh and it would be cool if guns were long and light colored too.....

Offline UGK

• Major
Re: light
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 01:50:05 am »
I have a mod that my clan leader made. Its just bright colored guns and the bullets match the gun color. But, I can't give it to you. You could do it yourself you know...
<n00bface> i like big droopy fittas

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2006, 11:54:30 am »
Mods are whatever if you want colorful guns go ahead and create it.Mods are suppose to be your imaginations and thoughts.Not something you have to do but wanna do.
This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline Field Marshal

• Soldier
  • Generalfeldmarschall
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 09:46:00 pm »
Is there any way to turn the png graphics made by serial killer for maps into bmp format and use it, it would be awesome to put those light effects on the front of a machine gun as a flashlight on a dark map ;)

Offline Mistercharles

• Veteran
  • +
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2006, 08:47:38 am »
lol fieldmarshal, I wish bmps had alpha transparency.
shoutout to m'boyz eagles_arrows, echo_trail, wraithlike, sadistatheart, chakapoko maker, jrgp, aznblood, chakra, keron cyst, et al, miss you, let's '#gather some day

Offline mike323

• Major(1)
  • DONT fire that m79 at me
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2006, 12:47:56 am »
I have a mod that my clan leader made. Its just bright colored guns and the bullets match the gun color. But, I can't give it to you. You could do it yourself you know...
Heh, why did you mention that then? lol.