Author Topic: 9999 pings problem  (Read 2083 times)

Offline dreamy227

• Major(1)
9999 pings problem
« on: September 09, 2015, 08:46:04 am »
hi. I'm from s.Korea and I've been playing soldat for almost 10 years.
living my middle school life, high school and university, soldat was a part of my life and still it is.
when i got stressed, i played soldat. it makes me feel better every time i play.

but because of some reason i can't access to any server. all servers have 9999 pings.
this situation started last week i think. to overcome this I reinstalled soldat but the problem still remains.
and following the guide from soldat forum, i modified my network settings through TCP optimizer but it worked in vein.
i don't use any internet browsing program while playing soldat or messenger.
every program using the internet works fine except soldat.
i really WANT TO PLAY SOLDAT AGAIN. please let me know what i should do to solve this problem.

Thanks.

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
Re: 9999 pings problem
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 12:46:04 pm »
Hello,

it seems that you have messaged me as well over e-mail. At least MM have forwarded the e-mail to you. You have never replied to my e-mail so I'll just copy my questions from it here.
Could you tell me what did change since last time you have played? Maybe you have changed network settings? New router? Some programme installed? Some firewall? Anything? Maybe your ISP blocking soldat somehow? You have moved to new place?

Cheers,
Furai
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."

Offline dreamy227

• Major(1)
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 11:05:54 pm »
thank you for your kind reply.

i've checked my e-mail box but i didn't received your e-mail. maybe there was some trouble.
well I changed nothing on my network system and my computer too.
I had played soldat as usual, and the very next day I turned on the PC and started soldat and the situation came up.
no program installed, no new router. other programs using internet have no problem.

I wonder how can i change my ISP settings. I haven't heard about ISP. could you help me?

Thanks,

Michael

Offline m00`

• Soldier
  • hai guys
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2015, 02:02:40 am »
I've got 9999 problems but my ping ain't one.ping me !

Dododododo
cool

Offline dreamy227

• Major(1)
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2015, 11:54:51 am »
nobody can solve this issue? please help me..

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2015, 12:08:24 pm »
ISP = Internet Service Provider, the company from which you have bought the Internet. They might be blocking something.
But I''d rather check if you for real haven't installed any programme that could be blocking soldat, maybe accidentally you have added it to your firewall? Maybe your antivirus is blocking it? Do you have any other PC to check if that issue exists?
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."

Offline homerofgods

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • We can do better!
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2015, 04:27:12 pm »
Wich soldat version do you have? Try to join this server if you have soldat 1.6.8
soldat://80.72.37.12:23075