Author Topic: The Dating Game  (Read 3086 times)

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
The Dating Game
« on: September 14, 2015, 03:32:00 pm »
So I moved to a new place, from Washington State to Kansas, and now I am surrounded by a completely different culture. I lost my chances to go to a fashion show and pick up on some women before I left, and I really have yet to be successful at it yet. I've been recently reading up on some dating literature, but my story is that three and a half years ago I basically stopped eating for like fourty days, including adequate water, and then I moved back to Kansas from Washington State, flipped out and eventually threw a glass cup at my father -- man I was so emotionally dead inside that I kinda snapped. Anyway, it cut his eyebrow and he called the police because he didn't know what to do.

Long story short, I was taken to a psych hospital, and man was that an experience. I was hopped up on drugs around screwy people for ten days. Ever since then the drugs, over the last three years of taking the shit, completely fucked my conversational brain and I've been building back up from that since then, because I finally got off of them. It's been a fucking great ride. I've thought I was Jesus, the Holy Spirit, Michael the archangel, thought my alter-ego was Billy Mays, and even thought if I died, I would possess Rose Byrne's body. I also believed I met Jesus Christ, Mary His mother, and other angels. What a fucking trip.

So now you might be able to see how I've been conversationally handicapped from the damn drugs for the past three plus years.

But that's not my point. I have to do a little more reading to truly contribute in what I'm explaining, but basically, I've learned that to pick up on women, there's a "magical formula" that is arrogance and humor, like joking with your friends, that women like. Yeah, pretty much flirting or being sarcastic, no fucking duh, right? But heck, this shit was news to me right after I broke up with my first girlfriend.

So any of you idiots have a go-to method for being sly with your chicks? I'll post more later, I just wanted to dump some goodies here for the time being.

DarkCrusade

Re: The Dating Game
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 05:03:03 pm »
If you're looking to be a PUA like Echo_Trail was once, talk to him - he'll tell you off it. What you're looking for is something that's called self-confidence. It's nothing you pick up from reading books, it is diving into dating. Nothing can prepare you for the famous slap in the face, mate. You just gotta get outta there and be yourself, no use in 'magic formulas'. I find that shit disgusting.

Offline homerofgods

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • We can do better!
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2015, 06:38:51 am »
Women get off at different things, so if you want to find the girl who is right for you, you should be yourself. And before you start, maybe you should make up your mind about what your goal is. If your goal is to fuck any girl, your best chances are parties where alcohol is involved, but that chick might not look so attractive once you get to know her. So if you want a real girlfriend you have to get to know the person a bit first.
Go out there and tell the world who you are and that you're ready for commitment! Cheering for ya brah!

Also, if you're afraid of telling the world, you could let a t-shirt do it for you ;) http://www.tshirtbordello.com/Im-A-Keeper-T-Shirt
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 06:41:42 am by homerofgods »

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2015, 12:10:31 am »
Long story short, I was taken to a psych hospital, and man was that an experience. I was hopped up on drugs around screwy people for ten days. Ever since then the drugs, over the last three years of taking the shit, completely fucked my conversational brain and I've been building back up from that since then, because I finally got off of them. It's been a fucking great ride. I've thought I was Jesus, the Holy Spirit, Michael the archangel, thought my alter-ego was Billy Mays, and even thought if I died, I would possess Rose Byrne's body. I also believed I met Jesus Christ, Mary His mother, and other angels. What a fucking trip.

Sorry you had to go through that, man. Sounds like complete hell.

What DarkCrusade said is spot on. The magic formula you mentioned is just confidence, while being charming and at the same time funny.

I'll tell you what worked for me. The phone app Tinder. Before everyone starts saying it's just for hookups/etc, it's not. You find literally every kind of woman on there and they all want different things. I've gone on roughly 10 tinder dates over the past year and a half. For most of the women, there was no chemistry and I never saw her again. One was just a hookup and I felt used after because it was all she wanted. And two others turned into actual relationships, including the one I'm in right now.

Bottom line: you'll be happiest with someone who you feel extremely comfortable around and can just be yourself without putting on a show. Like as comfy as you are with your buds. I dated this girl I met at a nightclub for 3 months and I was constantly walking on eggshells because every little thing I did pissed her off; that was hell and not worth it, but I didn't know it at the time.
There are other worlds than these

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2015, 09:55:21 am »
Thanks for the advice jrgp, I'll see what I can do.

With the first girl I dated, it was as you described: as cool as with my buddies. Although we broke up, we're still good friends.

Offline CheeSeMan.

• Flagrunner
  • WOOT SLIPPERY PICKLES
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2015, 06:42:39 pm »
sexy beast
Banana Banging since summer 2008!     
cB. Cheeky Bananas                
#CheekyB.Soldat

Offline 100% not captain ben

• Major(1)
  • forum fuhrer
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2015, 04:52:15 pm »
babby couldn't get a date out of town so he threw a glass at daddy? fuckin wot
mate ignore all this faggotty advice like just be yourself you need to start acting like an asshole
what do you see when you go out? guys trying to one up eachother so nut up and give shit back as soon as you get it and never forget that women don't mean shit... all they ever get is attention and start frothing when you make it obvious you couldn't give two flying fucks about them

or go easy mode and move to another country and get foreign puss. i've moved to england for the past year and have had a great time scumming on the ladies.... jay.poo.are.gay's advice for using tinder is the only decent thing he said but fuck using that to find a life partner- all the luck i've ever had with that is organising slutty hookups with minimal effort. DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE start off conversations [which 99% of the time you will because women are useless] with lame shit like heyyyyy or hi:) be front up and offensive no joke the best line i've ever used is 'i want to eat nutella off of you' bitch i don't even like nutella but i want to stick something in you and its not a thermometer

and last but not least fucking cut it off with your ex because they're your ex for a reason don't fall into any of this 'let's be friends' boolsheet because all shes gonna do is use you as an emotional tampon for her entertainment. NEVER FORGET THAT women are leeches and crave attention. the best bargaining chip you'll ever have is being aloof and not falling for the bullshit she'll pull.
i had a girlfriend for a year and she threatened that she'd break up with me because she didn't have my email and facebook passwords. i beat her to the punch and broke up with her on the spot. now 2 years on she's still contacting me... surprise surprise she's with someone else but "i think about you a lot". fuck me dead you should have seen the meltdown she had when i moved to england

but yeah fuck you what do you expect from a polish videogame forum

8===D

DarkCrusade

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2015, 06:38:34 am »
She said we could still be cousins