Author Topic: The Theory of Everything  (Read 2260 times)

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
The Theory of Everything
« on: October 04, 2015, 04:40:23 pm »
Fuck it, I'm posting a new thread.

I've been writing theory for the past six years pretty constantly, on paper and digitally, and wrote more than one thousand pages of drafts and thoughts. Suffice it to say, I've thrown away and deleted about four hundred pages of that, but I still have my first six hundred pages of working theories. It's mostly nonsense, but it's fun to look back and see where I started. A lot of it is human and social philosophy, but it's also redundant as hell, saying the same thing twenty different times.

Regardless, lately, the stuff I've been writing has been really cohesive and reasonable. Regardless, I've deleted it; it was still bullshit. I'm only happy with a finished product, not something experimental and unproven, or simply dumb--after a few days and thinking about it and rereading it.

But I finally wrote something proven, solid, and all around interesting and provocative. I've read it over three times, and will actually post it here. The shit I posted some months ago was bullshit. This... on the other hand, is... not. You'll see.

One thing to note: you have to bear through the religious objectivism. I am clearly coming from a Catholic worldview. But if you take it all, it will warp your mind. Have fun trying to wrap your head around not having... something particular that is said to be possessed by everyone, and how the Catholic Church crushes everyone under the free exercise of it, when you don't really even have it in the first place! But do note, as you might read, the real truth comes from the rejects and visionaries of history. Their work is honored, but the particular people are not so much--they're seen as robots and impossible do-gooders.

http://www.circleprefect.com/ -- it's four pages long, and on the front page.