Author Topic: The Height of Human Civilization  (Read 2440 times)

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
The Height of Human Civilization
« on: October 21, 2015, 09:24:34 am »
AKA utter shit.

Here's the story. All the humans died on October 28th of 1945. The angels and I were left with a shitload of demons. Well fuck us. So, unlike me, I took up a sword and, with the help of the angels, slew them all. Of course history has been rewritten, but who gives a fuck. So, the humans were brought back through sexual intercourse among the divine and the angels. What of it. That's why the humans are nephalem, no longer purebred humans. So, the demons came back through dimensional rifts because their souls remained. Well shit. Now we're living in the mix of a sea of demons and nephalem, and no one knows what the hell is going on.

I found the Fire of Olympus, thank God.

These two documents explain it all. You will want to know what I mean, because while angels couldn't give a shit, at least the KNOWLEDGE of hope on the horizon will be a great buff. It explains the pavement for the destiny of the future of the nephalem, as well as me. The Third Secret might be more interesting, but regardless, they are both clear.

www.circleprefect.com

If you want to know some facts about the universe, visit the URL, and add /upload to it to get my repository. The PDFs there contain data about various aspects I wrote about when utterly insane, but they are the facts regardless, written in a language only angels will understand. I grant you know what I mean.

Now that I am making SENSE, maybe we'll get somewhere. Drink... haha, no.

DarkCrusade

Re: The Height of Human Civilization
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2015, 11:04:07 am »
tl;dr: Get some professional help.

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2015, 02:02:47 pm »
C'mon, it's not as bad as all that. Just because I'm in a town that used to be known as Tristram -- no kidding -- and the demons are prowling afoot and everyone has to be so goddamn secretive doesn't mean SF is so bad.

Anyway, I'm speaking straightforwardly, because secrecy tires me. If you want me to speak in code, I can. And yeah, so what if I don't get the damn wording right, or I don't follow the conventions of knowledge.

If you mean that a human would straighten me out, perhaps, and I need one of them to burnish the wailing.

Offline homerofgods

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • We can do better!
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2015, 03:02:07 pm »
Is this a test? Diablo III!! :D

was I right?

..or are you actually insane..

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2015, 04:30:31 pm »
Let me tell you a joke:

There's two cows who can walk straight, and a third who cannot. Which is the worse for wear? The human potential is nonexistent, so stop wondering.

edit

That's the point: be so insane and yet serious that people eventually stop to think. Oh shit! I forgot, I'm the only one of three who has intrinsic reason. So my only hope is that people take a look at my shit and say, "That's actually interesting."

Oh, I know what's going on. Bloody hell, the dark wanderer is bringing up demons from the nether world, and we have to annihilate them.

Haha fuckers, I had you convinced. Ugh, this is retarded. Anyway, at least SF still exists. To add some insurance, I am actually convinced of that which I speak, but I'm simply trying every avenue to convey my hidden rationality.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 04:36:43 pm by Blacksheepboy »

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2015, 10:25:02 am »
I haven't told you the story. Here it goes:

There was once a man who wandered around the world looking for love, but when he found none, he only found internal demons instead. Lost in his own mind, with no one to love, he began this virtual quest to eliminate these said demons, learning from his experiences, and using all his faculties to overcome them. Yes, it was virtual, but to him, the experience was real--internal. He thought that if he could overcome his personal demons, he would finally find his true self.